• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Observer-participancy

Ostronomos

By distributing the design phase of reality over the actualization phase, conspansive spacetime also provides a distributed mechanism for Intelligent Design, adjoining to the restrictive principle of natural selection a basic means of generating information and complexity. Addressing physical evolution on not only the biological but cosmic level,...

See http://megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf

Physics gives rise to observer-participancy, observer-participancy gives rise to information, information gives rise to Physics. A "closed loop". The CTMU makes no distinction between matter and information. "Concrete matter now vies with abstract information abstractly representing matter".

You are the universe creating itself by observing itself. The physical body and matter appears to you (where physical laws act as restrictions on state from the nothing of which things are) and it is created by your conscious viewing and perceiving.

Last edited:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
By distributing the design phase of reality over the actualization phase, conspansive spacetime also provides a distributed mechanism for Intelligent Design, adjoining to the restrictive principle of natural selection a basic means of generating information and complexity. Addressing physical evolution on not only the biological but cosmic level,...
Yes, but we should not forget that our goal as humans is to reliably and interactively foster access to ontological-scale catalysts for change of cosmic information, so that that we may improve our long-term ability to proactively leverage existing knowledge for diverse intellectual and self-defining consciousness in parallel with our co-observers' needs to assertively and enthusiastically manufacture objectivetivity-based and value-added observations.

Ciao

- viole

RestlessSoul

I am reminded once again of the line from Shelley, which I've quoted elsewhere on this forum, in another context entirely; it does feel appropriate to the OP, so please forgive me for repeating it.

"I am the eye with which the Universe beholds
Itself, and knows itself divine."