• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NY AG Asks Court to Reject Trump's Bond Company

F1fan

Veteran Member
The analysis I listened to expects this bond to be rejected, and Trump given another 30 days to secure it. Trump is being given so many "one more chance" than any of us would get. The courts need to say enough is enough, and get on with the next step. Trump has had his time, and all he can do is a corrupt deal.

It's obvous he is toxic and no one is willing to trust him. No one wants real estate property as collateral. One, he has a history of over valuing it, and two, trying to sell real estate takes time and money. Who knows how much the eventual sale will get. I think it's telling that no one wants to help Trump, and not even foreign interests.

Trump has himself to blame.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
False signature page

KSIC has inadequate cash to cover judgment

Not licensed or regulated in NY

Collateral subject to fluctuation in value.

KSIC has violated federal law several times in recent years.

Hearing before Judge Engoron on Monday, April 22.

And it dosent have Dogg the Bounty Hunter either.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The analysis I listened to expects this bond to be rejected, and Trump given another 30 days to secure it. Trump is being given so many "one more chance" than any of us would get. The courts need to say enough is enough, and get on with the next step. Trump has had his time, and all he can do is a corrupt deal.

It's obvous he is toxic and no one is willing to trust him. No one wants real estate property as collateral. One, he has a history of over valuing it, and two, trying to sell real estate takes time and money. Who knows how much the eventual sale will get. I think it's telling that no one wants to help Trump, and not even foreign interests.

Trump has himself to blame.
It's odd that Magas believe he's being persecuted,
when the courts are treating him better than I've
ever seen for anyone else. He is truly above the law.
This should change.

F1fan

Veteran Member
This should change.
I think the reason why he's getting the kid gloves treatment is because any actual fair treatment (which most everyone in court never acts like Trump) would be so harsh that there could be violence, and even a shot at an appeal. I'm sure there is a lot of talk behind the scenes discussing how to deal with this 77 year old man baby, and all of his toxic and dangerous influence. Right now it will be one day at a time process through the trial, and there has to be careful protection of jurors and witnesses until there's a verdict. Frankly I expect Trump supporters to try to interfere, and I fear the worst. These people can't be trusted. Some are Tim McVey level extremists.

In any event Trump is in a no win situation. Any disruption of the trial will only be seen as a negative strike against Trump and his cult.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think the reason why he's getting the kid gloves treatment is because any actual fair treatment (which most everyone in court never acts like Trump) would be so harsh that there could be violence, and even a shot at an appeal. I'm sure there is a lot of talk behind the scenes discussing how to deal with this 77 year old man baby, and all of his toxic and dangerous influence. Right now it will be one day at a time process through the trial, and there has to be careful protection of jurors and witnesses until there's a verdict. Frankly I expect Trump supporters to try to interfere, and I fear the worst. These people can't be trusted. Some are Tim McVey level extremists.

In any event Trump is in a no win situation. Any disruption of the trial will only be seen as a negative strike against Trump and his cult.
I don't believe in corrupting the justice system
in order to avoid violence threatened by the
defendant & his minions. Giving him this much
rope only provides incentive to threaten more.

If Trump discovered that flouting court orders
meant he'd be behind bars wearing a onesie
that matches his complexion, he'd begin to
learn & cooperate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This should change.
Yeah, my brother never got the extensions and fourth and fifth second chances amd a dozen final warnings, no didnhe ever get gently handled by the cops with dignity.
Or to make things fair, the cops should harass for being intoxicated. I'm autistic, I can can complete a full sentence and to happened to me. He rambles and wonders, he's often not clear and the way he goes on about how great and awesome this and that is amd how quick he is to verbally assault others, well just looking at what I typed it seems he's 24/7 schloshed. The cops should do something.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Or to make things fair, the cops should harass for being intoxicated. I'm autistic, I can can complete a full sentence and to happened to me. He rambles and wonders, he's often not clear and the way he goes on about how great and awesome this and that is amd how quick he is to verbally assault others, well just looking at what I typed it seems he's 24/7 schloshed. The cops should do something.
It's hard for the police to harass someone who's protected by the Secret Service.