• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Numerology and life paths

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
I think I'm on the descend - life path 22 coming from a 33 past life, which would put me in an 11 life path next round. I'm 51 and although I've built great things, they don't show in my life. The difficulty and preparation is present but the manifestation of my work lacking, which is what I'm here for on this path. That and preparation for next life's work.

Anyone else facing similar difficulty and apparent lack despite the efforts as a 22?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I dont really have a lot of faith in numerology. Tho I supposedly have a 11/2 life path number. Don't know what that means...

exchemist

Veteran Member
I think I'm on the descend - life path 22 coming from a 33 past life, which would put me in an 11 life path next round. I'm 51 and although I've built great things, they don't show in my life. The difficulty and preparation is present but the manifestation of my work lacking, which is what I'm here for on this path. That and preparation for next life's work.

Anyone else facing similar difficulty and apparent lack despite the efforts as a 22?
Welcome to middle age. Your fifties are the time when so much that you have worked for turns to dust. I recall a vivid personal insight into this when I flew back from Amsterdam, a little more than 20 years ago now, and the plane flew over the location of the oil plant in the Thames estuary that I had worked on during my twenties. Back then, it was the latest, computer-controlled blending plant and was seen as heralding a new generation of efficient and flexible oil plants. When I flew over it, 30 years later, It was just grass.

"Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas", as it says in Ecclesiastes. Actually that was the first reading last Sunday at mass, by coincidence.

I have no idea what your numbers mean, but the lesson of life, surely, is not to measure yourself only by material achievement. The muslim idea of submission to the will of God is a related sentiment.

Last edited:

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Welcome to middle age. Your fifties are the time when so such that you have worked for turns to dust. I recall a vivid personal insight into this when I flew back from Amsterdam, a little more than 20 years ago now, and the plane flew over the location of the oil plant in the Thames estuary that I had worked on during my twenties. Back then, it was the latest, computer-controlled blending plant and was seen as heralding a new generation of efficient and flexible oil plants. When I flew over it, 30 years later, It was just grass.

"Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas", as it says in Ecclesiastes. Actually that was the first reading last Sunday at mass, by coincidence.

I have no idea what your numbers mean, but the lesson of life, surely, is not to measure yourself only by material achievement. The muslim idea of submission to the will of God is a related sentiment.

Material achievement was never the goal or work. 22 is a builder, a to be world changer/visionary, which I've always been ... even before being introduced to my life path number. My past 33 life path was apparent in my early years as a 22, but is starting to fade out as the difficulty increases and very likely as i inch my closer to next stop as an 11 - next life on the desend.

Money helps, material gain is nice, but world and social service has always been part of my path.

Suave

Simulated character

"God has messaged us the mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.

Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared equals 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

Reference: The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code
Author: Vladimir I. shCherbak, Maxim A. Makukov
Publish Year: 2013
Cite as: arXiv:1303.6739 [q-bio_OT]
DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2013.02.017
Journal reference: Icarus, 2013, 224 (1), 228-242

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code (earth-chronicles.ru)

I figure the mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle is related to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

The 3 main words (God, the heaven, the earth) in Hebrew have a gematria numeric value of 777 (111x7), ". which is divisible by 37.

The numeric value of the entire verse is 2701 which is divisible by 37.

We may now proceed to finding the number 37 interlaced in the first verse of the Bible. We can do this by discovering words or groups of words with number values evenly divisible by 37, e.g. the 3 main words (“God” + ”the heaven” + ”the earth” = 777 = 21x37), the 5 first words (“In the beginning” + “created” + “God” + “*” + “the heaven” = 1998 = 54x37), or the last two words separately (“and” = 407 = 11x37 and “the earth” = 296 = 8x37)

In conclusion, we shall have no other gods before the Creator of the heavens and Earth, life's Creator,!"

There is no argument to be used against a Messenger | Religious Forums

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
"God has messaged us the mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.

Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared equals 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

Reference: The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code
Author: Vladimir I. shCherbak, Maxim A. Makukov
Publish Year: 2013
Cite as: arXiv:1303.6739 [q-bio_OT]
DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2013.02.017
Journal reference: Icarus, 2013, 224 (1), 228-242

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code (earth-chronicles.ru)

I figure the mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle is related to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

The 3 main words (God, the heaven, the earth) in Hebrew have a gematria numeric value of 777 (111x7), ". which is divisible by 37.

The numeric value of the entire verse is 2701 which is divisible by 37.

We may now proceed to finding the number 37 interlaced in the first verse of the Bible. We can do this by discovering words or groups of words with number values evenly divisible by 37, e.g. the 3 main words (“God” + ”the heaven” + ”the earth” = 777 = 21x37), the 5 first words (“In the beginning” + “created” + “God” + “*” + “the heaven” = 1998 = 54x37), or the last two words separately (“and” = 407 = 11x37 and “the earth” = 296 = 8x37)

In conclusion, we shall have no other gods before the Creator of the heavens and Earth, life's Creator,!"

There is no argument to be used against a Messenger | Religious Forums

I understand far less of numerology than you apparently, but both numbers and geometry are very significant in life. The alphabets, words, language, and conjunctions or bridges tie things together. Geometry the same. It never ceases to amaze me when truths like this present themselves. Your post has very little meaning to me, but I won't deny the findings. I can't accept them either until they manifest as a truth.

I do.understand the significance of my personal life path though. Being bipolar, a 22 inbtewwen the 33 and 11 is very telling in light of my history, work, mindset, and accomplishments. Bridges -

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Why be certain of numerology, please?
Isn't it superstitious, please? Right?

Regards

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Numerology is not mathematics. It's barely even arithmetic.

Given any sufficiently large collection of small numbers, you will find a great many 'patterns' that are completely meaningless.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sure that's true. Quantum physics wasn't viewed as being a legitimate science by physicists for a long time.

Not true. QM was started by Max Planck in 1900, continued by Einstein in 1905, and Bohr did the hydrogen atom in 1913. All were considered to be tentative, but useful steps. it wasn't until 1926 that Schrodinger discovered his equation. So there was a long development, with semi-classical aspects until fairly late. But it was considered to be physics right from the start.

Numerology, on the other hand, has a LONG history, usually being associated with mysticism in various religions. It isn't math because it isn't a proof based subject, finding rather random patterns. It *can* be the first step in discovering *real* patterns (Kepler used it in this way), but that happens very rarely.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Not true. QM was started by Max Planck in 1900, continued by Einstein in 1905, and Bohr did the hydrogen atom in 1913. All were considered to be tentative, but useful steps. it wasn't until 1926 that Schrodinger discovered his equation. So there was a long development, with semi-classical aspects until fairly late. But it was considered to be physics right from the start.

Numerology, on the other hand, has a LONG history, usually being associated with mysticism in various religions. It isn't math because it isn't a proof based subject, finding rather random patterns. It *can* be the first step in discovering *real* patterns (Kepler used it in this way), but that happens very rarely.

QM has been deemed, by other physicists, as a less than legitimate science. It has, however, been labeled - quamtum Physics for a long time now. This doesn't change the fact of how it has been viewed by physicists who deal with the physical, tangible, and verifiable aspects of life and science. Quantum mechanics deals with a very different spectrum - the unseen, intangible, and more ethereal aspects of life, which is why physicists had such a difficult time supporting its legitimacy.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
QM has been deemed, by other physicists, as a less than legitimate science.

Give one example after 1913.

It has, however, been labeled - quamtum Physics for a long time now. This doesn't change the fact of how it has been viewed by physicists who deal with the physical, tangible, and verifiable aspects of life and science. Quantum mechanics deals with a very different spectrum - the unseen, intangible, and more ethereal aspects of life, which is why physicists had such a difficult time supporting its legitimacy.

You have never actually studied quantum physics in any detail, have you? Maybe taken an actual physics class dealing with it? Have you ever actually solved a differential equation? computed an expected value for an observable? I really doubt it.

Quantum mechanics doesn't deal with the 'unseen, intangible, and more often ethereal aspects of life'. It doesn't deal with consciousness. It deals with the atomic and subatomic realms with applications to molecular bonding and solid state physics. If you actually studied any real quantum theory, you would know this.

Quantum physics has been accepted as legitimate science right from the start. There were certainly legitimate questions about the semi-classical theory before Schrodinger and Heisenberg, but not of the sort you seem to be implying. The semi-classical theory was actually a hodge podge of mutually inconsistent techniques. But it was an important step along the way.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Anyway, the mechanics of life - like the tide, the moon phases, the spin and rotations of earth and sun as we move through space and time, allude to a constant - is there ever a place of rest where there is no movement in the universe- no back and forth, ebb and flow, tide like pendulum swinging? I'm guessing numerology operates in similar fashion. A systematic progression - ascending, descending back and forth constant flow in relation to people. New beginnings, an ascension, then on to a desending back again. It seems likely. The question, as it was with quantum mechanics, is in the legimacy of application and science. In this case, the science behind the numbers and charts.