• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Number one solution to obesity problem

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Digestion to process?

Some foods have quick energy sure. People tend to go for them but the quick enetgy spike goes down soon- so it's better to eat those that give less of a spike but give energy for longer.

But I'm not sure what you mean by that how long it takes the digestion. It isn't really relevant. After all, you can drink nutrition just as well..
sugar and hormones get related

your gut communicates by hormones
so...your stomach gets busy
your pancreas responds
and your liver

your colon has more nerve endings than any internal
except your brain

the signals go back and forth

timing is important
not just what you ate...
but how much and when
even if you are watching out for the sugar

Last edited:

Riders

I was going to put this off till tomorrow. But sense i am obese glad to see this here, and I will add my input.

So I am at 274. I was at 345 for down to 245 gained 29 pounds and now back o my way down.

But even at this weight I have 70 pounds off. So let me say this. When I was a kid I was skinny, thin. I started gaining weight when I turned 15 was in psych wards and quit exercising!

But as a kid, i ate junk food but did not over eat on it because my Mom did not have the money.

She would hand me 2 cookies, when we went to a fastfood place on the weekend I got kids meals.But I was still into junk food.The main thing I did was exercise.

We did not have video games, cable, video movies, and the internet and cell phones as kids to keep us preoccupied.

We went out, I use to go out to the play ground in the school i went to and play, or they use to have this ball game and me and other students went and played.

I had roller skates and a bicycle and skated and bicycled and walked and swam all over the place.

To be honest I have been sick this last month but over it and about to get back up to start walking and dancing and exercise is what will probably get me healthy again. it makes me feel better helps curb my appetite and makes me healthy.

If parents would take all the electronics away from their kids and make them go outside play and walk our kids would be healthier, and its just my opinion thats all.

Anthem

I was going to put this off till tomorrow. But sense i am obese glad to see this here, and I will add my input.

So I am at 274. I was at 345 for down to 245 gained 29 pounds and now back o my way down.

But even at this weight I have 70 pounds off. So let me say this. When I was a kid I was skinny, thin. I started gaining weight when I turned 15 was in psych wards and quit exercising!

But as a kid, i ate junk food but did not over eat on it because my Mom did not have the money.

She would hand me 2 cookies, when we went to a fastfood place on the weekend I got kids meals.But I was still into junk food.The main thing I did was exercise.

We did not have video games, cable, video movies, and the internet and cell phones as kids to keep us preoccupied.

We went out, I use to go out to the play ground in the school i went to and play, or they use to have this ball game and me and other students went and played.

I had roller skates and a bicycle and skated and bicycled and walked and swam all over the place.

To be honest I have been sick this last month but over it and about to get back up to start walking and dancing and exercise is what will probably get me healthy again. it makes me feel better helps curb my appetite and makes me healthy.

If parents would take all the electronics away from their kids and make them go outside play and walk our kids would be healthier, and its just my opinion thats all.
It's pretty easy for small kids but tends to get difficult when they go to school and become teenagers..

Riders

It's pretty easy for small kids but tends to get difficult when they go to school and become teenagers..

I disagree at 6 through 14 I was roller skating almost every weekend or going swimming on the weekends, riding a bike everywhere and walking quite a bit, as a 12 through 14 year old me and my friends use to walk to walk every where the convenience store,

I remember me and Angela walked to albertson's grocery store before jr high started and got caught by the principle going in late to class and got spankings for it. We use to walk to Taco bell after class, we walked around a lot.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
making fat shaming okay. I'm serious. I don't know any fat people that are honestly happy with themselves. Stop calling them brave also you are only giving them false hope.

As a fatty myself I have been fat shamed by lots of my friends and strangers, and I have lost a significant amount of weight as a result of said shaming from other people.

Grow a spine, do something about it or die an early death.