• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nullify the busybody moral crusade!

Are you part of the crusade?

• I'm a busybody because I'm better than you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a busybody because Bill O'Reilly tells me to be

• I'm a busybody because I think everybody else's meals are my business

• I don't give a crap

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
For every meal someone else is eating that you get into an incoherent rage and are utterly offended by, I'll be not offended twice as hard! :D

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Whatever. I'll still be offended that you only eat corn (cause you're from the south and therefore poor and you can only afford corn). ;)

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
For every self-righteous and judgmental thought about the personal aesthetic choices of others, I'll be seven times as as tolerant and open-minded.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
For every meal someone else is eating that you get into an incoherent rage and are utterly offended by, I'll be not offended twice as hard! :D

I think it's shameful how society treats busybodies like Bill O'Reilly. The man only has our best interests at heart.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
doppelgänger;940618 said:
For every self-righteous and judgmental thought about the personal aesthetic choices of others, I'll be seven times as as tolerant and open-minded.
Frubals on your head...

Hey Jam... are you implying that Jaymes is a Kernel in the Peace Corn?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
As the union representitive for my area's chapter of SMUG-PAC (Society of Morally Uppity Gossips and Passive Agressive Commandos) I just want to say that I find this whole thread highly offensive and you should all be ashamed of yourselves (not for any particular reason, it's just that other people's shame gives me a head rush).