• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nuclear Dystopia

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just saying. Some years ago, I sold buttons to a woman to who I said something to about The End (I don't remember why or how) and she said that there won't be a nuclear fallout because there are people in place whose job is to avoid that. OK, it's funny but sci-fy wonderful! Of course, I do not know how she knows that but who cares how she knows that?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hate to say it but we need to let Russia know that if one atomic bomb is used, we consider it a direct attack on all NATO countries.

In other words

001354-716x716.png

amorphous_constellation

I hate to say it but we need to let Russia know that if one atomic bomb is used, we consider it a direct attack on all NATO countries.

In other words

Then what. I mean really. How in your opinion, does a nuclear war stop, once a back and forth starts? Does the 'bigger person' punch back, or does he instead pragmatically let his opponent reflect on what they've done? And so then, the opponent eventually eats himself

You know, I think when we went to vietnam, it caused the sixties and seventies. There was an article before all this nonsense, that said that russia was 'on the brink of 70's-like revolution.' I have seen young russian youtubers that reflect a more open mindset, why not have faith in them. They will replace their leaders eventually. Be pragmatic

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Can we negotiate with Putin to put off the nuclear war until I've seen everything I want on Netflix?