• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet and Nazi costume

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Personally I am not offended in the slightest of someone wearing a nazi costume… whether it’s for Halloween, superhero day, BDSM role play, whatever.

Some things are meant to be shocking. That just makes it more fun.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Personally I am not offended in the slightest of someone wearing a nazi costume… whether it’s for Halloween, superhero day, BDSM role play, whatever.

Some things are meant to be shocking. That just makes it more fun.
My daughter did encounter a Nazi costume
situation that was objectively offensive.
In school she worked in banquet service.
On one occasion, some "Nazis" from a
production of The Sound Of Music entered
a bar mitzva in another venue.

Yes, it really happened.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I mean...21 is an adult, so bollocks to that.
But times were different. Do I mean it was fine back then? No. But it wasn't a hanging offence. Would be different if a 21 year old did it today, honestly.

Getting too old, 2003 seems like yesterday. I wasn't even aware we had different times for this century yet.

Anyway I should be ruled out of any discussion on this topic because I am heavily biased against Dom Petticoats and his Liberal cohorts. Heck I even used the word "Liberal" deceptively to confuse some of our North American friends into hating him.