• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

November 2: Vote for Democrats

Mercy Not Sacrifice

This blog entry says it better than I ever could.

Daily Kos: Cheers and Jeers: Wednesday

Okay, America, you've rightfully made your point quite clear. You're mad. Angry. ******. Disappointed. Confused. Scared. Poorer. Joblesser. And because Democrats control Congress and the White House, you're planning to either vote for Republicans out of anger or no one at all out of indifference. Gotcha.

Lemme tell you something. I'm ******, too. At the politicians, sure, but also at you. Because you may be about to make one of the most misguided mistakes in modern history by turning over the reins to the Republicans at a time when we can least afford to have 'em running around with gavels in their hands.

no-body

With all the teabaggers being voted in and favored I would be very very scared if the republican party got control of things.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

If any of us are thinking about staying home on Election Day, he or she should seriously consider the following:

[youtube]8xXObxxvYXE[/youtube]

[youtube]kupmk5hEPm8[/youtube]​

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Everyone's vote counts. Especially in this election. Don't let a bunch of bigoted nihilistic Tea Baggers get control of this country.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
***MOD POST***

Reminder folks: This is the "Liberal Only" forum. Be sure to check which forum y'all are in before posting.

Thanks. :)