• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Noticed the other day whatever happened to just being polite...

GodInUs

, just saying hello and being friendly to the opposite sex. As sad as it sounds I was thrown back the other day at this woman who looked my age or about my age, maybe, that doesn't matter though, in a way it does. She was just being polite, hello! She wasn't a sales person or at work, she wasn't giving the eyes or the "well, hello there!" Just being friendly and polite and saying hello, it was as if it was someone who I could've stopped and began just a conversation with, not to have any kind of lustful intentions, though she was good lookin' BUT that wasn't my intention to go further than just, hi, how are you!? Who are YOU? Whatever has happened to just being friendly, and making friendship with strangers and not having intentions like, Oh hi, lets go out on a date, oh hi, lets have sex! Not that, that would be the words spoken but the intentions to get something. Whatever happened to just being polite and having no other intentions these days with someone you don't know and just saying hi and having a conversation or hello, lets be friends and find out who each other is, what they like or dislike, just to be respectful and friendly.