• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nothing matter anymore.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There is nothing that matter anymore. Questions, answers, being, not being. It has no meaning anymore. Nobody cares anymore.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Since you have finally discovered the truth, Grasshopper, you can now begin to live.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There is nothing that matter anymore. Questions, answers, being, not being. It has no meaning anymore. Nobody cares anymore.
I see your avatar has gone dark

is that similar to praying in your closet?
as per instruction of the Carpenter

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I care. Go through the darkness and you will find meaning. Your meaning. I have been where you have been. There is meaning on the other side. The trick is that you create the meaning. Smile when the sun is out. Smile to a shop assistant and if lucky get a smile back. Give yourself praise when you have taken the dishes. Go on youtube and find video of humans helping each other and being kind. Do that in your own life. That is the meaning there is and you create it yourself.

Create your own meaning. Go, fellow human. If it gets to dark, seek professional help. Been there, done that. It helps.
But above all create your own meaning and find God in that.

Across the Internet, I get you. I care my fellow human. :heart:

Laika

Premium Member

Feel free to open up here if you want. We all have these thoughts from time to time. There nothing to be ashamed or afraid of in admitting you might be hurting or what it is about. :)

*Big Hug*

:hugehug:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Right now with all the apathy and vitriol taking up the news waves it can be easy to feel disenfranchised, not just with politics but with social interaction as a whole. I hope you're able to pull back and manage some self care. Because you matter.

Iymus

I can't say. But I like to pretend otherwise. Plus I get insight on how to discord with others in real life. This is more of a training ground for me, and to be preoccupied at times.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The way out of this tomb of sadness is for you to care. Once you yourself are devoted to caring for others then you will be free of the tomb of sadness. :)

PureX

Veteran Member
Money matters. People care a whole lot about money. Money gives us life. Money buys our freedom. Money enables us to control other people. Money is our solution to nearly everything, now.

Sorry. That probably didn't cheer you up.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Money matters. People care a whole lot about money. Money gives us life. Money buys our freedom. Money enables us to control other people. Money is our solution to nearly everything, now.

Sorry. That probably didn't cheer you up.

That is not funny and not even true. It is a half-truth.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I found life is this way because of bad expectations. I practice my spiritual growth to be happy for myself and those I love. It really is not for all other people.

A lot of other people have led me down roads of ruin. I won't go back there to that. Not everybody is a ray of sunshine for sure.

As for others I try to discern intentions, and hope for the best. I expect nothing.

I practice civil neutrality, and love in principle. Love in principle has not the feeling of love, but the intentions of it.

Without the need nor expectations of other people I manage quite fine.

I'm not going to let other people put my love in ruins. Love has standards, and one of them is to not get walked all over.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That things matter is an illusion.
But it's one I like.
Don't deny illusions which work for you.