• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nothing is feeling right...

JesusBeliever

I followed Asatru as you can still see, but it started to feel wrong, and I have tried Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism, etc etc, yet I feel very empty with all of these. Judaism to me seems amazing, but I have found that monotheism makes less sense to me, and Judaism seems so out of touch with nature. I don't know where to try from here, and don't say become atheist, because I don't believe that we just happened from absolutely nothing. Share your opinions, and what religions I should try? Or enlighten me on one I already have? Nature is a very important aspect for me btw, I feel connected to our creator(s) when I'm in nature..
Hi there, I would highly recommend reading and studying the Bible, if you haven't already. It's probably true with most religions, But I've found that the literature often differs from how the faith is presented or practised.

Mine is ice-cream. ;)
Oh, good, finally someone who may really like ice-cream, but did you know there is something even better than that, as per just one single view, it had something to do with the water flooding all the rice inside all of their very same dreams.

As otherwise, the book called the Bible just probably stands for 'Incompletion'. Oh, don't get offended, the Bible's very own words do mention that there are even the stones! That if man says not, the stones will the Gods. The god of water God uses to flood whole nations. The wind that helps send in the fires. The hot sun burns.

robrog8999

I followed Asatru as you can still see, but it started to feel wrong, and I have tried Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism, etc etc, yet I feel very empty with all of these. Judaism to me seems amazing, but I have found that monotheism makes less sense to me, and Judaism seems so out of touch with nature. I don't know where to try from here, and don't say become atheist, because I don't believe that we just happened from absolutely nothing. Share your opinions, and what religions I should try? Or enlighten me on one I already have? Nature is a very important aspect for me btw, I feel connected to our creator(s) when I'm in nature..
Www.mormon.org

rusra02

Premium Member
If you want to know the truth about the Creator, I suggest you study the Bible. I am convinced it is the only source of truthful facts about the one true God. IMO, it is also necessary to find the people who are really doing what the Bible says, not simply paying lip-service to it. (Acts 8:26-35)

EmperorSwordMan

A Fantasy turned Real
Have you tried Druidry at all? Not a Druid myself, but your love of nature and pagan culture makes the perfect mix for Druidry, considering you've been a Asatru. Druids are pretty much Pagan Hippies. I use to be a Asatru/Germanic Heathen myself, but then I leaned away from the idea of the gods and such, although I still carry Asatru/Germanic Heathen ideals and beliefs with me.