• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not sure how I became a Zionist

Spiderman

Veteran Member
vv.png
Shabbat Shalom to All!

Not sure how I became a Zionist as much of what Secular Jews have done goes against my conscience, but I'm seeing the hand of God in all of it. Even if the Antichrist is Jewish (as there is much speculation he will be), God's hand is in that to only glorify His people more through controversy. From the NY Times to your local paper, from NPR to radio talk show hosts, there is a specific group of people that is informing you because there is no one more gifted for the job.

I can't think of a group of people more brilliant who have won more nobel peace prizes, and despite repeated persecution, getting kicked out of 100 different countries, being one of the primary victims of Jihadist terrorism, and a Holocaust which reduced their population from 17 million to 11 million (Which still has not been replaced), they seem to always rise from the ashes more powerful and influential than before.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, The American financial industry is essentially a Jewish franchise. From the Federal Reserve to banks and mortgage and other financing industries, the ownership is most often Jewish?
Amazing how Jews make up 1.4% of the American population but how many there are in the Yellow Pages as Physicians and Attorneys.

Israeli companies does the entire billing for most of America's cell and regular phone systems(or so it is written ).

The USA of today very closely mirrors the Germany of 1929, where
Jews comprised only 1% of the German population, in 1924 in the Reichstag they constituted a 25% of the Social Democrats.
Jews controlled 57% of the metal trade, 22% of grain, and 39% of textiles. More than 50% of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce were Jewish, as were a spectacular 1,200 of the 1,474 members of the German Stock Exchange.

Of the 29 legitimate theaters in Berlin, 23 had Jewish directors. Authorship was almost a Jewish monopoly. In 1931, of 144 film scripts worked, 119 were written by Jews and 77 produced by them.

In Berlin in 1931, 42% of the city's doctors and 48% of its lawyers were Jews.

If those statistics are correct, that is phenomenal. Is there anything wrong with this? No! All people who have been given more noble minds by the creator deserve the reward for their achievement. They win the most nobel peaceprizes. The largest and most influential Religion on earth was founded by a Jewish Carpenter. The next largest Monotheistic Religion claims Abraham (father of Isaac and Israel) as their Father as well.

So, in some ways, it can be argued that Abraham, (Grandfather of Israel) is the most influential Religious figure to walk the earth with some 2 billion Christians claiming him as the Father of their Religion, 1.6 billion muslims claiming him to be their Father (The name Abraham means "Father of many"), 14 million Jews, and millions from Other sects that do not identify with the other main branches.

The Bible, which was written by Jews, has always been the most treasured and the best selling book year after year after year (in such an enlightened secular age, that is very remarkable).

In times of crisis where everyone else suffers poverty in the nation, Jews do exceptionally well (Provided they are not the object of blame and persecution).

Face it, gentiles are on lower rungs of the ladder. I'm totally cool with that. God has made some groups more gifted than others, and rather than be jealous of the Jews, I'm happy for their good fortune, and the reward they receive for their ingenuity is well-earned.

All the Arab nations ganged up on the tiny nation of Israel armed with modern weapons from the Soviet Union and flanking them on all sides and lost the war in six days with a casualty ration of 20 Arabs to every one Jew (Mirroring victories as epic as what a person would see in the Old Testament).

Israel means contender with God. Israel is his beloved (yet rebellious spouse.) God likes a fight and Spouses often fight. The child you pay the most attention to is the one who is most rebellious. It was God's will that Jews would be the most powerful and influential people to walk the planet. It was his will they rebel and suffer affliction. In the end, the affliction they suffer, the controversy they cause, and the more their enemies single them out, it just makes them stronger.

Out of the ashes of the Holocaust came the nation of Israel and an even stronger Jewish influence in the most powerful nation and best economy on earth (America). Face it, Jews always win! God made his covenant with them.

If you think they are trouble makers, it is only to the extent that God wills them to be. The more controversial they are, the more they grow in power and authority, which in the end draws more attention to the God who chose them (Though he didn't choose them from anyone. He created them for that purpose and Destiny, contenders with God.). It's not necessarily fair but still makes for a brilliant story! :)
us_israel_lobbies565.jpg
BpxWEC.gif

Jews are able to in many ways monopolize and conquer the most powerful and influential nation on earth when they only make up a little more than 1% of the population. Who else could do that? Anyone that ingenius deserves to be in power (or at least God wants them to be).

Thank you God of Israel for expanding Jewish settlements in the middles east and expanding Jewish influence over America and worldwide! Face it fellow Gentiles. It's time to surrender to Destiny. Bless the Descendants of Abraham and Isaac and you shall be blessed. Curse them and you shall be cursed!

Genesis 22:18
And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed--all because you have obeyed me."

Last edited by a moderator:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
[
Correct me if I'm wrong but, The American financial industry is essentially a Jewish franchise.

I wish to correct that. The American Financial Industry is not a Jewish franchise, they are American franchises with a higher than proportionate rate of people of Jewish ethnicity in their ownership and ranks. I see the disproportionate number of Jews in the financial, medical, entertainment, technology and legal fields to be the result of a far above average intelligence from the Ashkenazi Jewish gene pool of eastern European origin.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Okay, I stand corrected.

It leads to the question though...with a higher proportionate rate of people of Jewish ethnicity in the ownership ranks, would that likely mean that if a Jew and gentile applies for the same job, and both have roughly the same level of education and experience, the Jew is more likely to get highered or rise in rank?

God knows. According to Christian Theology, God is a Jew
israeli-flag-face.jpg

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Okay, I stand corrected.

It leads to the question though...with a higher proportionate rate of people of Jewish ethnicity in the ownership ranks, would that likely mean that if a Jew and gentile applies for the same job, and both have roughly the same level of education and experience, the Jew is more likely to get highered or rise in rank?

God knows
Yes, I'm sure that does happen to some extent with all racial/ethnic groups.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can never fathom why racial categorization is useful.
I don't see what effect this has on anything.
Not necessarily useful in my mind, but Biblical, and different Cultures have the right to be proud of their ancestors. You don't object to "Black history month" do you?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There is a German expression that fits this thread perfectly for me: Fremdschämen
I knew it would have that reaction. Maybe I'm just going through a phase lol :p

But do you believe God said this to Abraham:
Genesis 22:18

And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed."
vvv.png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well...either way...Yahweh isn't very nice or fair in my opinion either...but I'm trying to agree with his plan anyway and start having his opinion on this matter, so been binging on Judaism lately...and what I'm saying at least about his exaltation of one group of people above the rest is quite in line with the vast majority of even the Bible that Christians venerate (Best seller year after year....written by Jews) Haha...just trying to be one in mind with whoever that Yahweh fella is :)
bbb.jpg
bbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Queen Esther, I consecrate myself entirely to thy service!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@PopeADope, Prove that "God" did all those things.
Honestly not sure that he did or why and never liked the Old Testament, but from a Historical perspective, even from secular Historians, is that much of the History of Israel and figures like Abraham, David, Moses, Solomon, and whoever else did exist and fulfill those offices in Jewish society. However, I think when it comes to claims of miracles, historians that are not people of Faith would argue they were pure folklore.

Just saying though...they do indeed seem to have much of the blessing he promised. In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God.

Genesis 12:2
I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others.

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Matthew 15
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” 25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Christ referring to Gentiles as dogs? Ouch!

I'm just saying the radical Zionist mentality is extremely Biblical. God forbid Jews to marry gentiles and wanted his people set aside and segregated. Not saying it is ethical, fair, politically correct, or rational. God didn't just promise the nation of Israel that land unconditionally (regardless of whether he approves of their behavior) but also wished his people to be exalted above all others, referring to Israel often as his spouse, repeatedly making them triumph over other nations. Thing is, God often punishes them but always restores his promise. He hasn't forgotten his promise to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants.

He still has an important plan for the glorification and triumph of His "Chosen people" (if indeed the Bible isn't a fairy tale that is)

God chose to Give the true Faith, the Scriptures, and the knowledge and History of Him to the World through the Jews. They were the mediators of all his grace to the world, the ones whom he called all nations to receive their blessings from.

Now, if the Bible is false, then so is all of that. However, just saying, there seems to be evidence that they are indeed per-capita more gifted than others, especially when it comes to areas of power, wealth, influence, education, and Nobel peace prizes lol...And since, they were the ones called to pen the scriptures and disseminate the truth about God to the earth. It only makes sense why they would excel far above others in those particular areas.

buddhist

Honestly not sure that he did or why and never liked the Old Testament, but from a Historical perspective, even from secular Historians, is that much of the History of Israel and figures like Abraham, David, Moses, Solomon, and whoever else did exist and fulfill those offices in Jewish society. However, I think when it comes to claims of miracles, historians that are not people of Faith would argue they were pure folklore.

Just saying though...they do indeed seem to have much of the blessing he promised. In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God.

Genesis 12:2
I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others.

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Matthew 15
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” 25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Christ referring to Gentiles as dogs? Ouch!

I'm just saying the radical Zionist mentality is extremely Biblical. God forbid Jews to marry gentiles and wanted his people set aside and segregated. Not saying it is ethical, fair, politically correct, or rational. God didn't just promise the nation of Israel that land unconditionally (regardless of whether he approves of their behavior) but also wished his people to be exalted above all others, referring to Israel often as his spouse, repeatedly making them triumph over other nations. Thing is, God often punishes them but always restores his promise. He hasn't forgotten his promise to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants.

He still has an important plan for the glorification and triumph of His "Chosen people" (if indeed the Bible isn't a fairy tale that is)

God chose to Give the true Faith, the Scriptures, and the knowledge and History of Him to the World through the Jews. They were the mediators of all his grace to the world, the ones whom he called all nations to receive their blessings from.

Now, if the Bible is false, then so is all of that. However, just saying, there seems to be evidence that they are indeed per-capita more gifted than others, especially when it comes to areas of power, wealth, influence, education, and Nobel peace prizes lol...And since, they were the ones called to pen the scriptures and disseminate the truth about God to the earth. It only makes sense why they would excel far above others in those particular areas.
This is not proof that the highest, almighty "God" did all of those things.

In my early Buddhist perspective, there are multiple (limited) deities dwelling in various levels of heavens. The lower deities which dwell in the lower heavens are far more involved and interested in human affairs than those of the higher realms. Perhaps one of these lower deities have done what you described, whether out of benevolence or malevolence, I cannot say. I'm not saying that's what truly happened, just pointing out that there are other potential explanations.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is not proof that the highest, almighty "God" did all of those things.

In my early Buddhist perspective, there are multiple (limited) deities dwelling in various levels of heavens. The lower deities which dwell in the lower heavens are far more involved and interested in human affairs than those of the higher realms. Perhaps one of these lower deities have done what you described, whether out of benevolence or malevolence, I cannot say. I'm not saying that's what truly happened, just pointing out that there are other potential explanations.
Dewd! I'm with you. He may have (for all we know) been the ghost of some person who had dreams like Napoleon who decided he wanted to return and convince a group of people he created the heaven's and earth, lead them to military victories, and receive all the narcissistic adoration his heart desires.

Am completely open to the possibility that Yahweh is just one of many Dieties and perhaps he will learn not to be so Hostile and jealous toward the others. In the Old Testament, intercessors often Got Yahweh to change his mind, be more reasonable and compassionate. Often what was formerly forbidden later became okay.

In view of that...perhaps he will eventually become allies with all those gods he persecuted in the OT...idk...Yahweh is the most unpredictable being I've met or read about:rolleyes:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I wish to correct that. The American Financial Industry is not a Jewish franchise, they are American franchises with a higher than proportionate rate of people of Jewish ethnicity in their ownership and ranks. I see the disproportionate number of Jews in the financial, medical, entertainment, technology and legal fields to be the result of a far above average intelligence from the Ashkenazi Jewish gene pool of eastern European origin.
Ashkenaz isn't necessarily from eastern europe. Or may be it is on RF, unsure..