• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Much to Say.

cladking

...About me.

I have opinions about everything and consider myself a self taught generalist. Some call me a nexialist.

Over the years I've come to see I'm really an intuitive metaphysician rather than a scientist or a nexialist

This seems to be a great site and I hope everyone can put up with unconventional ideas and perspectives.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Enjoy some welcoming treats....
1018-2T.jpg

cladking

Thanks for the treats.

That's usually where the progress comes from.

This is what I keep telling people but most people find my ideas too far out and annoying. They just seem "natural" to me. One does become his beliefs as I have mine. This doesn't mean I'm wrong though.

Aldrnari

Welcome!

Unconventional ideas and perspectives are why many of us are drawn here. How can one honestly evaluate their ideas if they are never tested by those who have a different perspective?

Jeremiah Ames

...About me.

I have opinions about everything and consider myself a self taught generalist. Some call me a nexialist.

Over the years I've come to see I'm really an intuitive metaphysician rather than a scientist or a nexialist

This seems to be a great site and I hope everyone can put up with unconventional ideas and perspectives.

Yay, a thinker.
Welcome.