• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Invited to the Messianic Age/Satya Yuga

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So having spent years trying to explain and educate people, realizing just to be happy they're not invited, and nothing anyone says is going to make them realize they've not understood the basics.

Jews think they're automatically on the guest-list, and yet Yeshua removed all of them in one go.

Christians think they follow jesus, yet blatantly contradict him, by following the Pharisees John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros).

Muslims deny studying the prophets in the Bible, and have lots of things opposite to Yeshua in the process.

Hindus think Yeshua is a different religion, and don't see it all as one.

Buddhist don't recognize that Yeshua and Buddha were teaching the same, and denying much of Buddha's understanding, to be opposite to the reality these presented.

Basically it is almost like every religious person has been set diametrically opposed to the truth in someway, as they refuse to be fully logical.

So we could show the progression of how mankind, has made up opposing religious ideas; whilst not maintaining what the original author even stated.

This makes it clear here is like Hell/Maya, as people are all deluded in someway, and think they're so highly logical, that they're not open to questioning that they could be wrong.

Since someone will say the same about me, having fulfilled prophecy, miracles all the time, and a NDE, my experience is first hand; yet still very much open to being wrong, and thus this post. :innocent:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Since someone will say the same about me, having fulfilled prophecy, miracles all the time, and a NDE, my experience is first hand; yet still very much open to being wrong, and thus this post. :innocent:

I've never met anyone with your particular set of views before joining RF. Is it just you against the world or are you part of an established faith community?

wizanda

Premium Member
Is it just you against the world or are you part of an established faith community?
Not against the world in the slightest, was sent to teach Oneness many times throughout history.... Just appalled at the results.

Faith is a feeling from the heart, it originally meant to trust, and "the faith" was a religious belief established by Paul, which has made people falsely associate it with religions.

As for a faith group, at 15 i was spoken to by a being from outside the normal perceptions of reality; surrounding the center being were a host of enlightened individuals from throughout history, who've attained the state of Oneness/Enlightenment/Samadhi/Dao/Buddhahood/etc....So there is a cool faith group already selected.

The rest of us here are not going in the right direction in someway, and why many of us are still here.

So though it sounds like I'm being highly critical or cynical, I've been specific on lots of points, and often find categorical denial of the understandings needed to lead to Oneness (Heaven/Nirvana).

The other side of my statement, is fear in a sense on my part, my earliest dreams were of the Tribulation coming in our life time (like 3/4 year old repeatedly)...

Thus on realizing the implications having finally read the texts properly at 25; now 14 years later come to peace with the comprehension it is real, yet still highly saddened that i can't change anyone's mind about coming to the Messianic age.

Everyone thinks I'm being horrible when I'm trying to say these things, that this isn't Dharma or righteous in the eyes of the Law; yet it's always trying to help, as i don't know any other way to be, which is why always put an angel at the end. :innocent:
Actually we don't. But hey details...
Thank you good correction; whilst it is true, Rabbinic Jews will be taught you've got to be right with God to be included...

There are aspects of national pride still existing, which thinks that all Jews are a chosen people; especially some of the Zionist, where the BBC even did a documentary about some of the racist things they were coming out with.

So it is a nice ideal that has been put forward by the Rabbi; yet isn't systemic enough to affect the whole.
As far as the rest is concerned: Blah Blah Jesus blah Blah
Exactly the point, so the case of Yeshua in the Bible is presented by YHVH, and yet you dismiss it as not important....

Next his real name (Yehoshua) is symbolic throughout the Tanakh for 'the salvation from God', and yet you use a derogatory version of it on purpose, whilst perceiving that behavior as funny.

So people wonder where my post/reactions come from, it is this sort of behavior it is highly rude, and yet no one is dealing with it, thus God is going to step in to deal with the behavior according to the Tanakh. :innocent:

A Vestigial Mote

Exactly the point, so the case of Yeshua in the Bible is presented by YHVH, and yet you dismiss it as not important....

Next his real name (Yehoshua) is symbolic throughout the Tanakh for 'the salvation from God', and yet you use a derogatory version of it on purpose, whilst perceiving that behavior as funny.

So people wonder where my post/reactions come from, it is this sort of behavior it is highly rude, and yet no one is dealing with it, thus God is going to step in to deal with the behavior according to the Tanakh.

You seem to have done a lot (and I mean A LOT) or research on and comparisons of religious ideas and religions in general. Are all of us supposed to make these types of research and knowledge-garnering activities as prominent in our lives? It seems like quite a tall order - and only really a possibility since the advent of main-stream information sharing methods. Thousands of years have gone by without such capability to learn on such a massive scale. Seems sort of an unrealistic expectation if we're all meant to know all of this.

On the flip side, if we're all supposed to, instead, just listen to you because you have learned it all already and are earnestly trying to disseminate the information - then what, exactly, makes you so special? I think that is where the disconnect occurs. From an objective platform, no man is greater than any other man. Looking from the outside, knowing nothing about either object, do you feel a being would select a bar of tin, or one of gold? What would be the basis for such a selection? There is none to be had except predisposed, subjective ideas about the worth of things as they are (or have been) valued by that individual. Again, take two people, place them side by side and have an entity completely devoid of experience with humans select one as "better". By what criteria would that entity make a selection? What I am getting at is that each of us make our own, subjective analysis of our environment, and the differentiators are ours and ours alone. I would save my wife from being hit by a bus before I would save you. It is nothing personal at all - I am simply acting according to my subjective value propositions. In fact, I would have to say that even if I knew a man was Jesus himself and I had to choose between him and my wife, I would have to choose my wife - because the man I would expect Jesus to be should be urging me to save my wife instead anyway.

The analogy there is that a person of truly magnanimous intent should wish for you to live your own life, according to the values you hold (at least those that don't impede others' ability to do the same) and the freedoms you can enjoy, versus wishing you to fit within a box they have prescribed for you.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Hello. Just a thought or two here:

First, you root your own belief in the experiences you've had, the personal communications, the NDE, etc.

Then you ask everyone else, regardless of THEIR experiences to accept what you are telling them, and abandon whatever they have experience that validates their own understanding. Do you see the source of conflict here that might contribute to people not listening to your message?

Second, my background in journalism, politics, public relations, and public affairs education suggests to me that if you keep presenting the same message, in the same way, and aren't getting the result you want, it might help to change the way in which you are presenting your message. This might involve changing a lot of the wording/images that you use.

Third, it might help you if you learned more about how people actually come to change their minds/behaviors (and although I've read a lot of your posts over the last couple of years, I really don't know if you're more concerned about beliefs or practices, or equally concerned about both, or if you have something else in mind). There's a great deal of literature in psychology, marketing, public relations, communications theory and other fields that could help.

My thought is that trying to talk people into something (anything) on a discussion forum is unlikely to work. You need to do things in person so that people can have the kind of experiences you've had, so they can better understand your message and where you're coming from.

At the same time, you may need to do more active listening to their experiences and understandings--there might be more commonality between you and everyone else that you think...or maybe not. I don't know that, but I suspect that it is the case.

Okay, that's my critique; make of it what you will.

wizanda

Premium Member
Thank you for the thoughtful questions. :)
Are all of us supposed to make these types of research and knowledge-garnering activities as prominent in our lives?
We could have never read a single book, and know the ways of Oneness; religions often obscure that being a logical righteous caring person is basically all that is needed.

Reading multiple religions tho, does help us find the fallacies in our global understanding that has been known by some, and thus we can see more angles to what is required.
and only really a possibility since the advent of main-stream information sharing methods. Thousands of years have gone by without such capability to learn on such a massive scale.
This is a very true point, my Grandad's Grandma in Poland wasn't allowed the Bible other than in Latin.... Bible word searches make life so much easier.

So things have become more accessible lately, and some prophecies do hint at a world wide web helping unite mankind; I'm all ears for positive outcomes, and why done the research globally to find ways to share Oneness, yet found underlying prophecies that also say the Tribulation comes first, due to our own negligence.
just listen to you
I'd never advise that; would say listen to everything, read as many sources, translations, study everything; as only when you can take it to pieces and put it back together, can you explain it properly yourself....

Looking for shepherds (wise), and farmers (unconditionally loving); not sheep (follow blindly) and goats (stubborn, say butt to everything).
wishing you to fit within a box they have prescribed for you.
Would like everyone to see the box they've already prescribed themselves into....

To me we're all fallen angels down here, and we can learn to fly again together...

Everyone is a divine spark, with infinite possibilities; yet we're creating a destiny for our own reality that leads us to destruction first, rather then recognizing our own Godliness within each.

It is the many subtle colours each of us adds, that makes the light of Oneness. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
First, you root your own belief in the experiences you've had, the personal communications, the NDE, etc.

Then you ask everyone else, regardless of THEIR experiences to accept what you are telling them, and abandon whatever they have experience that validates their own understanding. Do you see the source of conflict here that might contribute to people not listening to your message?
Yes if presented in that manner, I'd think the same.

Which is why tried presenting it purely based on the textual information within each religion over the last 13 years online, it really doesn't get us anywhere...

Occasionally there are posts like this, being categorical with my own credentials first, as normally i only play an authority card as a last resort or if directly questioned.
Second, my background in journalism, politics, public relations, and public affairs education suggests to me that if you keep presenting the same message, in the same way, and aren't getting the result you want, it might help to change the way in which you are presenting your message. This might involve changing a lot of the wording/images that you use.
Unfortunately people are set in their ways with religions, when you try to show them an alternative to the historical religious community tradition, there is to much association with their convictions, that even if shown precisely the error in logic, and understanding, they know, 'they know', as it has been what they've always followed.
Third, it might help you if you learned more about how people actually come to change their minds/behaviors
Though constantly questioning human psychology myself, I've never studied what causes people to change their mind...

Been pondering lately how there seems to be a scale we can assign to how quick some people will learn something, and are willing to change their mind.... a stubbornness scale.
if you're more concerned about beliefs or practices, or equally concerned about both, or if you have something else in mind
Personally I'm laid back; yet the religious stipulations in the text is that ravenous beings (death) are to be removed, those that steal from the divine, and those that swear falsely by the divine.

My views on ritual is that anything not done with emotion behind it, has no colour; thus some pretending with black and white principles today, shouldn't be allowed globally, it lowers everyone's sanctity of their own ceremony..

Like we create the reality around us, we're a part of the Oneness of God, and yet we spoil it by not celebrating our many unique expressions of the divine.

Oneness is easy to create between us by making a single focal point, the problem is some have chosen to be separate from it.
At the same time, you may need to do more active listening to their experiences and understandings--there might be more commonality between you and everyone else that you think...
Having spent the last 13 years online, in religious forums, voice chat rooms, etc, had lots of first hand experience, in person is more dangerous....

If you tell a religious fundamentalist their view of their religious text is slightly wrong, they go mad, as you've pulled the rug from under them, thus they react with ego defending their position automatically.

Meet some cool people with first hand experience, and open to learning everyone's, love hearing about miracles, etc...Just there are also these extreme opposite fundies; that are like tares among the wheat. :innocent:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Thus on realizing the implications having finally read the texts properly at 25; now 14 years later come to peace with the comprehension it is real, yet still highly saddened that i can't change anyone's mind about coming to the Messianic age.

If you could, what do you think would happen?

Flankerl

Rabbinic Jews will be taught you've got to be right with God to be included...

And now in English please.

There are aspects of national pride still existing, which thinks that all Jews are a chosen people

Oh noes Jews are being Jews and don't hurt anyone in the process.

It is an outrage!

especially some of the Zionist, where the BBC even did a documentary about some of the racist things they were coming out with.

Wait you are telling us that there are all kinds of people in all kinds of countries?

This is... BREAKING NEWS!

wizanda

Premium Member
I don't think I got an invitation either.
There is "A" slight criteria missing for getting one, see the agnostic needs to start seeing that everything around us is a mathematically precise Matrix, created from a singularity (CPU/God).

As for Gnosis, don't you have weird coincidences all the time, everyone I've ever spoke to has; it isn't like everyone doesn't find life weird in someway, and can't account for everything that happens to us.

You see one of the key Messianic age/Satya yuga specifications is, "that everyone shall know God." :innocent:
If you could, what do you think would happen?
There would be a celebration for someone recognizing their infinite soul, and thus being welcome in that time; that is part of the whole process, that we each find our own enlightenment.

A person learning the vast array of knowledge available to us from the sages of the past, where knowledge of their Way, would literally make the world a better place.

Understanding the Biblical text prophecy the same, would intellectualize the world, and restore balance between the global religious disorder. :innocent:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
There would be a celebration for someone recognizing their infinite soul, and thus being welcome in that time; that is part of the whole process, that we each find our own enlightenment.

A person learning the vast array of knowledge available to us from the sages of the past, where knowledge of their Way, would literally make the world a better place.

Understanding the Biblical text prophecy the same, would intellectualize the world, and restore balance between the global religious disorder. :innocent:

Satya Yuga sounds like the Christian expectation of heaven. What happens to those not invited?

wizanda

Premium Member
And now in English please.
Sorry about that, the text editor jumped, wondered where them extra words had gone.

It is right that Rabbinic Jews have taught you've got to be right with God to be included in the Messianic age, and accept the Messiah i.e. Yeshua....
Oh noes Jews are being Jews and don't hurt anyone in the process.
Palestinians might say otherwise.... Plus the text isn't exclusive, the world is also brought into a covenant with the Most High.
Wait you are telling us that there are all kinds of people in all kinds of countries?
It was on specifically Israel, and Zionist extremism.
Satya Yuga sounds like the Christian expectation of heaven.
Satya Yuga is explained in Hindu texts, it is a time of enlightenment, of the sages, a time where we recognize the divinity, and thus exist in a more spiritual state.

Get what you mean in someways, with the Christian idea of Heaven being a materially based place due to the false Gospel of John, where it starts claiming Heaven has got mansions, and many rooms.

Islam also has confusion on this issue, as where the Quran speaks of Paradise being a physical place, some have decided that is their Heaven.
If we can't rely on Buddhists to be Buddhist, then whom can we rely upon?
The Buddhist accept here is the Maya, they go on about Awareness, as the opposite is ignorance... Many are aware we need to be conscious of our perception.

Thus is there one identifiable person to rely on? Not really.... There are many opinions, and between them we can build a bridge of understanding.
What happens to those not invited?
According to the text, there will be a massive earth quake, thunder, lightening, as the reality crumbles, and we see God here; then reality gets rebuilt with only those that God sees as being lights unto many. :innocent:

Tabu

To me we're all fallen angels down here, and we can learn to fly again together...

Everyone is a divine spark, with infinite possibilities; yet we're creating a destiny for our own reality that leads us to destruction first, rather then recognizing our own Godliness within each.
I agree with these points, and it is also our belief (BK) that the divine spark / soul within us is an image of God and originally pure and in that state enjoys the most in Satyug ( Golden Age) ,and as the alloy of vices keeps getting mixed it degrades and falls into , silver , copper and lastly and presently the Iron age which is Hell.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
According to the text, there will be a massive earth quake, thunder, lightening, as the reality crumbles, and we see God here; then reality gets rebuilt with only those that God sees as being lights unto many. :innocent:

A lot of folks are simply acting according to their best judgement.
Something happened to you, to change your course?
Or did something happen to you because you changed you course, and if this later is the case, what happened for you to make a prior change that brought about your experience?

What I trying to get at is some may not be invited through no fault of their own simply because of the direction their life took. Or do you feel everyone has an actual opportunity to get an invitation, yet knowingly have made choices to get themselves uninvited?

Flankerl

It is right that Rabbinic Jews have taught you've got to be right with God to be included in the Messianic age

That hardly makes more sense.

Whatever you mean Jews and non-Jews alike have a place and way to the Messianic Age.

and accept the Messiah i.e. Yeshua....

No your Jesus has nothing to do with Judaism. Be it "Rabbinic Judaism" or late 2nd Temple Judaism or Babylonian Captivity Judaism or 1st Temple Judaism or Exodus Judaism.

Palestinians might say otherwise.... Plus the text isn't exclusive, the world is also brought into a covenant with the Most High.

So by believing into most basic Judaism I in Germany hurt the Palestinians.

When will those Jews ever stop...

And non-Jews are 'bound' to the Noahdic Laws. Big whoopteedoo.

It was on specifically Israel, and Zionist extremism.

So Israel has people of all kinds of ideologies like any other country on this planet?

Next you are going to tell me that Jews are humans!

wizanda

Premium Member
Or do you feel everyone has an actual opportunity to get an invitation, yet knowingly have made choices to get themselves uninvited?
Yes everyone had the opportunities; not by knowing a religious character, simply by being a decent person, animal, plant, over many life times, experiencing many tests...
Something happened to you, to change your course?
I've been told what would happen before checking, on so many things....and guided back to it, when trying to ignore it.

Think to make it clearer, people are only uninvited for not being light; it isn't hard to cleanse our own soul, and become the best we can, for the sake of Oneness.
No your Jesus has nothing to do with Judaism.
Within using his proper name, it is like saying Judaism has nothing to do with Salvation (Yeshua). :innocent: