• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not enough hours in a day

Dark_Waltz

How do you manage to fit rituals and spells into your everyday routine?
I find it so hard and I have to admit the only time I feel really pagan is when I am off work :(
How do you cope or work around it?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Do them at work, freak everyone out, get fired, file a religious discrimination lawsuit, retire on your millions, and live happily ever after with all the time in the world to do your rituals! :p

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Dark_Waltz said:
Well hello stranger, and that sounds like a plan haha how do you manage?
I don't! This is all new to me, so the ritual part I watch Rebecca... :eek: Sorry I couldn't be more help. Hope you are well! :D

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Do you know I dont work, but know the feeling Jo.
I school the kids, cook and clean and by the time it's their bed time, im so tired.... Its my bed time too.​
I could do with at least another 2 hours in my day.... Just to do MY thing.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
To me, rituals and spells are intrinsically tied with everyday life- so much so that I think I would find it harder to not fit them into my daily life than the alternative. :) Just going outside and looking at my favorite tree as I get ready to go to work is an everyday spell for protection, a ritual for Artemis. Smiling at people I might not otherwise want to is a reminder of my dedication to Kwan-Yin. Looking in the mirror recalls the wonder of Ameretsu (whose name I can never spell correctly) and going to sleep allows me to concentrate on the tale of Kore.

I think that that's one of the wonderful things about paganism. How elaborate you make your rituals or spells is up to the practitioner.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Feathers, thats lovely!
I do pull my blinds and have 2 beautiful trees in my yard, and also from the same view also lucky enough to look onto the woods... This puts me into a kind of ore.​
And because of this I plan to do a self dedication (as soon as I am feeling better) I am hoping this will release a spark within me once again.