• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Again! Apparently Replacement Theology Kills.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I think there is a missing link here, for example I think that for all their faults Jehovah’s Witness do not kill Jews, and they interpret the 144,000 Christians to be the true Israel.

There has to be something extra added to the beliefs which makes it necessary to KO those seen as pretenders, and I would think that missing link is what kills, not the supersessionism itself.

Thoughts?
Black Hebrews? Its an American thing in this case. They have mistaken Jews for the enemy. Its actually segregation and racism and cyclical poverty which is the enemy, so its pretty stupid and evil them shooting people. Anyways the fact that they are shooting people points to their bad logical skills not to any logical process or argument.

Can Jews be racist? Religiously no I think not since they don't believe races exist. Can white people who are Jews be racist, sure I guess. Their moms won't approve though.

sooda

Veteran Member
I don't know who that is, but regardless, that's not what I was saying. Those two shooters were non-Jews, going into a kosher store to kill Jews. That's what happened.

Whitney Houston was a famous singer.

NO question the killers wanted to kill Jews.

PureX

Veteran Member
Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia

"Black Hebrew Israelites are not associated with the mainstream Jewish community, and do not meet the standards which are used to identify people as Jewish by the Jewish community."
Again, so saith the White Hebrew Israelite community. The big dogs always get to define the terms, and write the histories.
Yeah, totally so saith the White Hebrew Israelite, except Jews aren't just white. There is no "Jewish skin color". Furthermore, ask Black Israelites if they have any relation to modern Jews and they'll deny such a thing, because they have their own standards to who's an Israelite.
Of course they do. That's how bigotry works.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Again, so saith the White Hebrew Israelite community. The big dogs always get to define the terms, and write the histories.
Oh brother. Do you need picture proof of what skin color different Jews have - and that they are all considered 100% Jewish?

PureX

Veteran Member
Oh brother. Do you need picture proof of what skin color different Jews have - and that they are all considered 100% Jewish?
You're not listening. It's about bigotry, and power, and ethnicity, not just skin color. You think Jews can't hate Jews, or murder other Jews, so you have to insist these Jews aren't Jews. But Jews can and do hate and kill other Jews just as Christians can and do hate and kill other Christians. And it's never really about God or religion, it's about the 'big dogs' staying on top, and the 'little dogs' hating and resenting them for it. Religion, politics, economics, race, gender; it makes no difference. The big dogs always want to stay the big dogs by subjugating everyone they decide is not one of them. And the 'other dogs' always end up resenting, and eventually hating them for it. Jews fall into this BS the same as everyone else, does.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
You think Jews can't hate Jews, or murder other Jews, so you have to insist these Jews aren't Jews.
I don't think that. I'm saying that this right here, was not Jews against Jews. It's non-Jews against Jews.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Of course they do. That's how bigotry works.
In this respect Jews are like Muslims. They don't believe in race. Some Christians, maybe Rastafarians and some others do believe in race. Muslims and Jews absolutely do not, unless they are disagreeing with their religions on the subject.

PureX

Veteran Member
In this respect Jews are like Muslims. They don't believe in race. Some Christians, maybe Rastafarians and some others do believe in race. Muslims and Jews absolutely do not, unless they are disagreeing with their religions on the subject.
Yeah. Christians aren't racists, either. :eek:

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah. Christians aren't racists, either. :eek:
No. Now you're not reading the post. Christians do sometimes believe in racism. Jews and Muslims do not. Its against their religions. With Christians its a little different. We're known to sometimes believe that races exist within the human race.

PureX

Veteran Member
No. Now you're not reading the post. Christians do sometimes believe in racism. Jews and Muslims do not. Its against their religions. With Christians its a little different. We're known to sometimes believe that races exist within the human race.
What people claim to believe, and what they actually believe, are very often very different things.

shmogie

Last week two Black assailants killed a cop in a cemetery, then drove a mile to a kosher grocery store and killed three Jews that were inside. After a long shootout with the cops, both the shooters were also killed. I've been in shock for days.

It bothered me that officials were so slow to label it a hate crime, because it was so obvious. The killers walked across the street, ignoring all sorts of people they could have killed, making a bee-line for the kosher market. IOW the kosher market was targeted. Though slow to announce it, officials finally said it was a hate crime, an act of domestic terrorism.

A quasi manifesto was left in the van, three pages long, filled with hatred towards cops and Jews. All sorts of guns, and a pipe bomb were also left in the van. It was obvious that this was only the beginning of what they intended to be a killing spree. Next door to the grocery store was a school, with all sorts of little children hiding on the second floor. I'm terrified that would have been next. Baruch Hashem for the police, who stopped the carnage at its beginning.

One of the shooters was associated with a group called the Black Hebrew Israelites. It is not clear whether he had officially joined, but he espoused their ideas. The group is a cult that is on the terrorist watch list. They believe that whites are the devil, that Jews are fake Israel, and that Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans are the True Israel. In other words, a form of Replacement Theology.

I have always said that Replacement Theology (also known as Supersessionism) is the manure that fertilizes anti-Semitism. It's typical form is to believe that physical Israel has passed away, and the Church is now Israel, replacing physical Israel, and inheriting Israel's promises. Until the holocaust, this was the typical belief of Christians. However, after the Shoah, most Christian churches recognized it as one of the reasons for the deaths of the six million Jews, and repudiated it (most notably the Catholic Church). Today, the doctrine is held only by evangelicals and fundamentalists and fringe groups. The RT of the Black Hebrew Israelites is an extreme version, but it shows the connection to anti-Semitism. After all, if they are the true Israel, what are Jews except pretenders?

It seems like every time I turn around lately, there is another shooting of Jews here in America. Pittsburgh. Poway. Now Jersey City. The USA is supposed to be the safest place for Jews, and it doesn't feel very safe anymore.
Joy Bahar, a said on national TV that this shooting was done by white supremacists

No matter, the reason why the reporting was slow is obvious, the shooters were black, contrary to the liberal adopted desire and narrative.

Replacement theology from the Christian perspective SHOULD be totally innocuous because of the plethora of instructions in the New Testament about how people, all people are to be treated.

Alleged Christians who have used this doctrine as a hook to hang their hate on, would just find another hook if the doctrine didn't exist. Their hate exposes them as enemies in the camp of Christianity.

Believers today of many faiths are being persecuted around the world. Christians are listed by the UN as the most persecuted believers in the world now..They are being slaughtered in droves. It hasn't come to the US, but it will.

From the beginning satan has despised Jews because they were chosen by God to share the knowledge of Him to the world. As Christians we believe that dynamic has changed, but satan's hatred of Jews has not. Once Jews were declared the chosen, all of hell was motivated against them.

shmogie

Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia

"Black Hebrew Israelites are not associated with the mainstream Jewish community, and do not meet the standards which are used to identify people as Jewish by the Jewish community."

Yeah, totally so saith the White Hebrew Israelite, except Jews aren't just white. There is no "Jewish skin color". Furthermore, ask Black Israelites if they have any relation to modern Jews and they'll deny such a thing, because they have their own standards to who's an Israelite.
They are not Jews in that their theology is certainly not Jewish.

If one believes that Jews can be identified genetically, most who are Black Hebrew Israelite's would not have the markers said to be Jewish.

So, they are not Hebrews, they are not Israelite's., they are Black though, as are many Jews, by faith.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Anyone can be racist. There is no magical force that prevents someone from hating others based on their race. Or their religion, their nationality, etc.
Don't even entertain any imbecile who would try to suggest otherwise. Willful ignorance leads to prevalance.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
What people claim to believe, and what they actually believe, are very often very different things.
You said Jews. If you said Muslims it would be the same. Jews and Muslims dogmatically disbelieve in race. Its an article of faith, unchangeable dogma for centuries and centuries.

shmogie

Right, and how they say they believe they are to act, and how they act are often different things as well.

shmogie

I am so, so sorry. What a horrible thing. I didn't know that Black Hebrew Israelites were opposed to Jews and Israel.

I live where Jews are about 40% and this year its Hanukkah only. NO Christmas.. No Christmas decorations. Hanukkah decorations everywhere. Everyone is still in shock.. My Jewish neighbors are furious. .. and very outspoken about it. Its a good community of seniors.. We get along very well and help each other.. We respect each other.

I don't know what is happening.... or why. But its not good IMO.
WTF ! So much for the first amendment to the Constitution.

Where I live Jews are few, but last year a Jewish family won the towns Christmas decorating contest with a gorgeous Jewish themed light display.

No one us discriminated against.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
They are being slaughtered in droves. It hasn't come to the US, but it will.
wr2yCy3.jpg

danieldemol

Premium Member
Can Jews be racist? Religiously no I think not since they don't believe races exist. Can white people who are Jews be racist, sure I guess. Their moms won't approve though.
I never said that Jews are racist, but now that you raised the topic I would say some of them can be racist as can Muslims.

Anyone who says all Jews or all Muslims believe X to be true is usually about to demonstrate their ignorance.

whirlingmerc

I don't know who that is, but regardless, that's not what I was saying. Those two shooters were non-Jews, going into a kosher store to kill Jews. That's what happened.

The cop hater part is not typical of Christian views. It does suggest more is going on

It was a tragic sad situation.