• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

North Koreas coronavirus control program. Kill the infected.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
... And ninjas "could" flip through my living room window and pelt me to death with lp, but saying "I hope ninjas never flip through my living room window and pelt me to death with shurikens." would still be silly.

I don't see comment that rediculous. I just feel there's something up with our US government. Even trump "all of the sudden" contracted the disease during elections sounds odd when majority of us are always in contact with people germs and all had have no affect.

I just hope not.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don't see comment that rediculous. I just feel there's something up with our US government. Even trump "all of the sudden" contracted the disease during elections sounds odd when majority of us are always in contact with people germs and all had have no affect.

I just hope not.

There is nothing unusual about irresponsible behavior resulting in negative consequences. Most people didn't mingle among large crowds where nobody social distanced or wore masks. Enough with imbecilic conspiracies. Also, the disease is viral not bacterial.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
There is nothing unusual about irresponsible behavior resulting in negative consequences. Most people didn't mingle among large crowds where nobody social distanced or wore masks. Enough with imbecilic conspiracies. Also, the disease is viral not bacterial.

It's a high risk but not definite transmission. It is odd, though. I bet he wouldn't have been tested positive if he wasn't up for elections. I stand my opinion-something fishy. Even on RF people would throw him to the wolves, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's a high risk but not definite transmission. It is odd, though. I bet he wouldn't have been tested positive if he wasn't up for elections. I stand my opinion-something fishy. Even on RF people would throw him to the wolves, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Well, he was obviously a worthless buffoon, hense both people's strong dislike and getting sick due to his own high-risk behavior. No illuminati bull**** is necessary to explain it.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well, he was obviously a worthless buffoon, hense both people's strong dislike and getting sick due to his own high-risk behavior. No illuminati bull**** is necessary to explain it.

Not sure what the illuminati are, but I still think there's something off with the whole thing. With anything, I usually dont jump ship if I see every other person do it. It would probably get me killed some day.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
What do you mean by "jumped ship"?

But anyway, science, logic, and data are your friends.

Do what the layman do.

For example, if science says thousands of people should jump off the cliff, I'm the one to step back and say hmm?

If science says there is a bomb near me, then most likely I'd follow the crowd (but knowing I had to not something I chose just because science says so)

That's basically how I knew what treatments to get and which not too. I was skeptical of the different treatments science brought to me and thought which is the best one for my health.

Science isn't god ;)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do what the layman do.
For example, if science says thousands of people should jump off the cliff, I'm the one to step back and say hmm?

If science says there is a bomb near me, then most likely I'd follow the crowd (but knowing I had to not something I chose just because science says so)
What wacky non sequiturs and straw men. I'm not so sure you really understand what it is: Scientific method - Wikipedia

That's basically how I knew what treatments to get and which not too. I was skeptical of the different treatments science brought to me and thought which is the best one for my health.
so bottoms up on bottles of bleach?

Science isn't god ;)
Correct: science is actually useful.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He apparently was on oxygen multiple times, had difficulties breathing, and his blood oxygen levels dropped to concerning levels. His condition was probably a red flag that got him tested.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
He apparently was on oxygen multiple times, had difficulties breathing, and his blood oxygen levels dropped to concerning levels. His condition was probably a red flag that got him tested.

He might have had symptoms but ignored it till the last minute. I think that's what many do since the first symptoms could mean almost anything. I know months ago people were avoiding the ER. Doctors worry the coronavirus is keeping patients away from US hospitals as ER visits drop: 'Heart attacks don't stop'

It's a mess