• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

North Korea will destroy American Imperialist invaders

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"But if they confine this to their borders, I'd leave'm alone."

Well wait, do they have oil? If they have oil we have to attack, because of the WMDs.
"Oil" is an oft proffered reason, but it doesn't hold water.
Sure, Iraq had it, but Afghanistan didn't.
It seems to me to be more about a bunch'o regional issues, with oil being just one.
Religion looks even bigger, with Israel being the tail wagging the dog.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
"Oil" is an oft proffered reason, but it doesn't hold water.
Sure, Iraq had it, but Afghanistan didn't.
It seems to me to be more about a bunch'o regional issues, with oil being just one.
Religion looks even bigger, with Israel being the tail wagging the dog.

"Oil" is just another way of saying, "if there is profit in it." The industrial military complex is about money. Like banking off the stock increase in missiles.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Oil" is just another way of saying, "if there is profit in it." Like banking off the stock increase in missiles.
We saw only loss (no profit) in our military adventures.
Some manufactures benefit, no doubt, but it's tin foil hat
conspiracy theorizing to claim that they send us to war.
Democratic & Republican politicians showed great unity
in sending us down those **** holes, & the public supported
them with re-elections.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
We saw only loss (no profit) in our military adventures.
Some manufactures benefit, no doubt, but it's tin foil hat
conspiracy theorizing to claim that they send us to war.
Democratic & Republican politicians showed great unity
in sending us down those **** holes, & the public supported
them with re-elections.

The industrial military complex is not a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory it is a well know social structure and it was how we got out of the great depression. It has remained in effect because it is profitable to the corporations and the military gets their toys; so for them it is win win, even though to us the normal citizens is it is a giant waste of resources.

Military–industrial complex - Wikipedia

It prevents the market from properly directing our resources; an open and free market would save tax payers on military cost. The company that made the missiles fired on Syria made money off it, and so did their investors, meanwhile the tax payers footed the bill. Not a conspiracy, that is a fact.

Profit can often be the motivation for war; once it is wrapped in layers of propaganda.

Laika

Premium Member
North Korea has warned its army is on "maximum alert" after the US vice president visited the heavily militarised border between the two Koreas and reiterated Washington's position that "all options are on the table" in dealing with Pyongyang.

Sin Hong-chol, North Korea's deputy foreign minister, told Al Jazeera in an exclusive interview on Monday that Donald Trump's administration "should look at the world with open eyes".

North Korea showcases new missiles at military parade

I think US should stop provocating North Korea. North Korea has right to defend itself from any kind of agression.

If you want your captors to let you live a little longer- you may want to learn the national anthem! Sing it with conviction or its gulag time for you Comrade! :D

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What crusaders? That seems like illogical. Obviously there is no religious element in the fight against the N. Korean dictatorship, so what is the crusade about?

If it were religious in nature, it would seem a bit odd for a Muslim to defend a devoutly atheist state.

Flame

Beware
I might not like the USA's imperialistic foreign policies but even I know that there is no way for NK to beat the US, particularly if NK is fighting by itself.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I might not like the USA's imperialistic foreign policies but even I know that there is no way for NK to beat the US, particularly if NK is fighting by itself.
Unless, of course, Trump manages to start a war with NK and China at the same time. Which is vastly more likely than starting a war with NK and China quietly sitting on the sidelines.
China hasn't been spending billions beefing up their naval military capacity for nothing. Either China leads or it will be a war against them as well. I am not sure Trump and his supporters are that well informed. I've seen little evidence for it.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
However I imagine most will go on thinking that North Korea only has nuclear weapons because Kim Jong Un is an unstable maniac who wants nukes so he can threaten America for no recognizable goal or end.
Another crucial aspect of this that people programmed to hate North Korea prefer to forget...

President Bush put North Korea on the "Axis of Evil" hit list in his State of the Union address. Shortly thereafter he invaded Iraq, another target. Of course all the other targets want nukes! It's all that guarantees against an invasion by the USA.
Tom

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
America used biological weapons in China and Korea. They have zero right to talk about other governments actions when they can't go a decade without committing what should be crimes against humanity.

In 1993 North Korea was about to sign the nuclear proliferation agreements.
Then America poised to use the hydrogen bombs that used to be targeting the Soviet Union against North Korea.
Surprisingly they jumped out pretty quickly. I wonder why North Korea has an interest in military first politics. I can't fathom it.

America turned South Korea into a nuclear weapon stockpile and have continued to have a fairly large amount of military positioned in South Korea.

“For over half a century since early in the 1950s, the US has turned South Korea into the biggest nuclear arsenal in the Far East, gravely threatening the DPRK through ceaseless manouvres for a nuclear war. It has worked hard to deprive the DPRK of its sovereignty and its right to exist and develop…” -KCNA

However I imagine most will go on thinking that North Korea only has nuclear weapons because Kim Jong Un is an unstable maniac who wants nukes so he can threaten America for no recognizable goal or end.

"However I imagine most will go on thinking that North Korea only has nuclear weapons because Kim Jong Un is an unstable maniac who wants nukes so he can threaten America for no recognizable goal or end"

Most of us are well aware that displays of US military force can incite further military entrenchment. It is not a hard concept to grasp.

"America turned South Korea into a nuclear weapon stockpile and have continued to have a fairly large amount of military positioned in South Korea.'

South Korea are our close allies and we have a military alliance with them. Nothing new or shocking there.

Flankerl

The issue is continually running military drills

So the South Korean military with its US allies shouldn't have exercises.

That's totally not crazy.

fear mongering

Ah yes stating that its not nice to shoot rockets over Japan is fearmongering.

Telling your entire population that all Americans are devils is not.

hypocritical expansion of military programs

lol what?

and using the UN to subdue the DPRK into submission.

So how do you feel about the thousands upon thousands who have been murdered on the behest of the Communists in North Korea?

UN and American involvement in Korea was entirely imposition whereas the Korean revolution should have been an internal affair. The Korean people wanted Communism, and the Korean bourgeois class and the global imperialist clique settled in and massacred entire communities of communists.

Yes, UN intervention in Korea was wrong. The UN had no right to say that the South Korean "Democratic" party should rule even though the Korean people thought otherwise. Even capitalist diplomats opposed the initial elections in South Korea as being rigged to serve American interests.

Ah yes an internal affair.
Let's ignore the Soviet and Chinese weapon shipments to the North Korean communists before the war even broke out.

That's so internal. But wait I forgot, its okay when the Communists do it.

You probably also believe in the fairy tale that all the Buddhist Monks in North Korea saw the light that is Communism and abandoned their Religion.
In no way were they *gasp* murdered or the like.

The regime is not to be supported however for some reason someone being murdered in a communist nation is a human rights abuse but when the UN supports it it is perfectly fine.

State sponsored Camps in which people are murdered on a daily basis.
Entire families being brought into these Camps because of the slightest hint that one may be against the Party.

You aren't even remotely on the high horse.