• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

North Dakota Morals highest in world!

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Seems all that morality is killing 1 in a 1000 of its people

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
At least they brought a little joy into your life.
If you call the sound of dragging your fingernails down a chalk board joy, then I suppose. But I'm not a masochist and don't derive pleasure from stupidity and recklessness that threatens the responsible.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you call the sound of dragging your fingernails down a chalk board joy, then I suppose. But I'm not a masochist and don't derive pleasure from stupidity and recklessness that threatens the responsible.
I wasn't thinking of you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have to wonder at what point some will start valuing human life as worthy of being preserved. But I have a modicum of hope. I just read today that even Sweden is starting to rethink their model given the rapidly escalating spread of the virus there.

Some get it quickly. Others need a metaphorical whack upside the head with a pandemic 2x4.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you or I upped our sin intake,
we'd risk lightning strikes.
I was born to the raging storms of thunder and lighting. I think that gives me qualified immunity or something from lighting strikes. At least when Thor is throwing them. Zeus I assume honors no such agreements, pacts, or anything else that looks at him wrong. Jehovah has it out for me.