• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nope

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This is one "sport" that is not for me.

I start to feel claustrophobic inside an MRI. Can't imagine trying to squeeze through a tiny hole with a ton of earth pressing down from above.

I imagine things like lights going out, getting stuck, cave in, etc.
Anyone that would like to go spelunking?

Eyes to See

Nope. Nope. Nope.

nope.gif

74x12

I start to feel claustrophobic inside an MRI. Can't imagine trying to squeeze through a tiny hole with a ton of earth pressing down from above.

I don't mind going in caves but I'm not crawling in holes barely fit for a worm much less a human being if I can help it. :D

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Nope nope nope NOOOOOOPPPPEEE.....

Claustrophobic is I.

I like caves, if I can stand/crawl, retain the ability to move freely. Climbing through narrow tight passages is an absolute nope from me.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't mind caves, i have spent some happy times on archaeological digs deep underground. But for that one needs freedom to move. The idea of squeezing through a small fissure is not welcoming.

Nimos

I wouldn't do that either, mostly because I don't see the point in it :D