• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nooooooooo...... Out of coffee........

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Where is my coffee, Where is my coffee, Where is my coffeeeeeeeeee.

d5227c16d218e3d04d44b7d4b38f6bfb.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member
Where is my coffee, Where is my coffee, Where is my coffeeeeeeeeee.

d5227c16d218e3d04d44b7d4b38f6bfb.jpg
Not nice. I'm very conscious about my privacy and avoid having my pictures on the web. But that is clearly me at 6:00 in the morning. Isn't there some rule against doxing?

amorphous_constellation

It certainly does me no good. I found that coffee has the powerful aims of disrupting my focus and stealing my sleep. I tend to wonder if it should be regulated

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It certainly does me no good. I found that coffee has the powerful aims of disrupting my focus and stealing my sleep. I tend to wonder if it should be regulated
:eek: Nope no banning of coffee :p Actually i sleep better if i drink coffee 30 minutes before i go to bed :) And when i do not drink coffee during the day loses focus :oops:

amorphous_constellation

:eek: Nope no banning of coffee :p Actually i sleep better if i drink coffee 30 minutes before i go to bed :) And when i do not drink coffee during the day loses focus :oops:

yes maybe it just has an amplified and possibly paradoxical effect on me. I don't know, I think it's best if I don't have it

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh Crap..........:p

PS: is crap allowed to say according to RF rules :confused: i could change it to poop :eek:

If it were not allowed the robot would star it out.

Without just a tiny cup of double strength noisette (macchiato) with a little caramel i am like a bear with a sore head (attention @Wu Wei). It's not that I hoard it, but always have 3 to 4 weeks supply on the shelf which is topped up each week as required.

85153452-56a176765f9b58b7d0bf84dd.jpg