• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-Voters/3rd Party Voters, How Will You Vote in November?

How did you/will you vote?

• Didn't Vote 2016, Biden 2020

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Didn't Vote 2016, Trump 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't Vote 2016, 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2020

• Didn't Vote 2016, Won't Vote 2020

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2016, Biden 2020

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2016, Trump 2020

• 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2016, 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2020

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 3rd Party/Other Candidate 2016, Won't Vote 2020

• Total voters

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
For anyone who didn't vote in the 2016 general election, or voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump, how are you planning to vote in November? Why?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
For anyone who didn't vote in the 2016 general election, or voted for someone other than Clinton or Trump, how are you planning to vote in November? Why?

3rd party. Why, neither major party represents my views.

taykair

I chose "Didn't vote 2016. Won't vote 2020."

This will change if they start putting "None of the above" on the ballot. Then I'll vote. For that.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Non-voter. I thought about voting for Trump in 2016, before he called Hilary a nasty woman.

This year, I'll vote Biden unless Trump has a huge change of heart / actions.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I voted Gary Johnson in 2016 even though I was under no illusion that he ever had a chance, and Biden was the very last one out of all the potential Dems that I wanted to get the nomination. I'm not confident or optimistic about Biden's ability, but even he looks good in the light cast by the raging dumpster fire that is Trump and his administration.

Flame

Beware
I didn't vote 2016, I don't like either major party runners that year and I don't like the major runners this year either but I'll suck it up and vote Biden.

Last edited:
I tend to vote third party because our choices are so horrible. I am not sure how I will vote this time but almost certainly a third party again.