• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-locality of Quantum Mechanics is divine thing - Omnipresence

questfortruth

My proof: Файл из Облака Mail.ru

It was submitted to viXra and rejected! Is it good, that viXra.org became just another arXiv.org?
Same merciless restrictions and unofficial peer-review. Look, the rejection letter:

Your submission cannot be processed because it is not written scholarly in that the article title is sarcastic, the article content is crudely put together without scientific references etc, and the comment section on the submission form is filled with inappropriate remark ("Rejected by many top journals without review"). Please be kindly guided. Any future non-compliant submission or replacement will be rejected without further notice. Sincerely, viXra Admin

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Their site, their rules.
Though One would like to think that after being rejected by many top journals you would stop ant at the very least wonder why that is instead of using it as excuse to rant like a mad man.

Sad would it not be, that you may have the cure for cancer and your ego prevents the world from finding out.

questfortruth

after being rejected by many top journals you would stop ant at the very least wonder why that
I have no mistakes until the presence of a mistake would be proven to me by a journal, and I would be convinced. Thus, to kill my paper one needs:
1. To prove my mistake.
2. To convince me, that the proof of mistake is correct.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
It was submitted to viXra and rejected!

I wonder why. Oh, wait, no I don't - it's complete nonsense from the very first sentence.

"A classical particle is a particle, which has either spin +1 or spin -1. A Quantum particleis a particle, which has a quantum superposition between spins +1 and -1"​

Neither statements are true.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Your submission cannot be processed because it is not written scholarly in that the article title is sarcastic, the article content is crudely put together without scientific references etc, and . Please be kindly guided. Any future non-compliant submission or replacement will be rejected without further notice. Sincerely, viXra Admin

I really have no idea why you moan, the reasons are clearly given. Try learning from this. And if i could give myself an optimistic frube for that comment i would.

P.s. i try to avoid Russian sites

questfortruth

I wonder why. Oh, wait, no I don't - it's complete nonsense from the very first sentence.

"A classical particle is a particle, which has either spin +1 or spin -1. A Quantum particleis a particle, which has a quantum superposition between spins +1 and -1"​

Neither statements are true.
these are not statements, but definitions, which are true only within the paper. A definition can not be wrong. For example: God is Love. Thus, such God must exist, because Love does.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Just 6 years ago the USA and Russia were best buddies, best friends forever.

And?

What has this to do with the only computer viruses and malware have attempted to infect my PC came from russian websites?

It also seems that only 4 years ago Russia was so buddy buddy with america they tried to influence the election.

Anyway, i am not in the USA

ChristineM

Premium Member
these are not statements, but definitions, which are true only within the paper. A definition can not be wrong. For example: God is Love. Thus, such God must exist, because Love does.

Wow, just wow, by that logic leprechauns are Irish, Ireland exists so leprechauns must exist

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
these are not statements, but definitions, which are true only within the paper.

Firstly, why would you redefine terms that have perfectly good definitions as things stand (other than to confuse the issue)? Secondly, even if we accept the definitions, the rest of it is still inane nonsense.

For example: God is Love. Thus, such God must exist, because Love does.

Which is equally silly. If god is love then love is god and god is reduced to a human emotion with no independent existence. A daft redefinition of the word 'god'.