• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-literal interpretations of the Bible

Demonslayer

I think it might feel like hell to find out that you might have gone to dinner with father Abraham, Moses, David and Daniel but you refused, and then you found out you were just too late. How would you feel? Glad?

Absolutely I'd be glad...sounds like I avoided a cosmic sausage party. Can't we invite some women?

Demonslayer

WRONG. I do not know that number.

Jeeeeenny don't change that number, eight six seven five, three OH nieeeine, (eight six seven five, three OH niiieeine."

Actually that might be playing on infinite repeat in Hell...now I'm getting a little nervous!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why is it a sin to try to contact dead people? Because they are not dead.

Why is it a secret (was a secret) that they live? Because most people do not like being contacted that way. Do you?

The people who shut out the human family God calls dead. imo.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
So you're like a Sadducee. So big deal. Different prophets may have understood things differently due to their limited understanding of the God as they saw Him. There are geometrical patterns in Psalms like there are in Genesis. I don't think my position is bankrupt. But if you want to insist it is, please include one talking point or question each time you post.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I think we should just get along. Despite that you won't acknowledge it, I think we both have well-developed positions.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Tell me about it! I worked 5 months on a book that doesn't work now (so I'm giving it away free and the main discussion is probably be in the aliens forum). Everything was clicking so well before a few days ago when it broke.

G'night.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think I might have broke the riddle of 666. Or the other number, which I forget.

The Bible is the only way to Abraham imo. Everyone may have a Bible sooner or later. It is numbered. Some of the numbers are wrong. It was organized by the ANTICHRIST. You know, the one who MUST COME FIRST. How else is it possible for EVERYONE to receive the number? Tell me!
No?

If the Bible is what will show the World the way to the Helper but it was changed enough to be made less than that, but it is still being used to expect the Helper then it has become INSTEAD of the helper. Instead becomes the Antichrist. Why must the antichrist come first? BECAUSE HE HAS THE BOOK THAT SHOWS US THE WAY TO THE HELPER. metaphorically speaking.

Matthew 13:44
Matthew 13:45-46

ps there is no Antichrist (capital A)

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Truth is light. Anything which masquerades as truth is not light. I can't see how that is so hard to understand.

Jesus says that to enter the Kingdom of Heaven one must become like a child. A child knows when the king has no clothes. A child does not know what is right. He knows what is wrong.

Last edited: