• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-believer go to hell, who's fault?

Non-believer go to hell, who's fault?

• Adam's fault.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eve's fault.

• Satan's fault.

• Hell's fault.

• Total voters

Pudding

Title.

Edit: If you think anyone is at fault, explanation is welcome.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
For refusing to submit to the Capi de tutti capi, apparently.

The implication is that God exists, but also morally bankrupt, and therefore the correct religious stance for one to take is despaired nihilism.

Pudding

If hell is a place that unbeleivers are punished in, I don't believe in it; that seems flatly illogical. Punished for what?
Punish for reject to adhere to God and rejection to God's salvation.
That's just a beliefs believe by some believer, not all believes so.

Scott C.

Just one guy
This is my belief which can't be proven. It comes from the Book of Mormon:

"Now it is better that a man should be judged of God than of man, for the judgments of God are always just, but the judgments of man are not always just."

From this I conclude that whoever ends up in hell, whatever that is like or however long it lasts, unbeliever or believer, it will be just. It's not man's place to make that judgment. Anyone who finds himself in any state in the next life, be it happy of not, will understand that God's judgment is just and will be in full agreement.

Pudding

This is my belief which can't be proven. It comes from the Book of Mormon:

"Now it is better that a man should be judged of God than of man, for the judgments of God are always just, but the judgments of man are not always just."

From this I conclude that whoever ends up in hell, whatever that is like or however long it lasts, unbeliever or believer, it will be just. It's not man's place to make that judgment. Anyone who finds himself in any state in the next life, be it happy of not, will understand that God's judgment is just and will be in full agreement.
Thanks for answer.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
If there is no belief, how can there be refusal?

Punish for reject to adhere to God and rejection to God's salvation.
That's just a beliefs believe by some believer, not all believes so.

As I understand it, many or most Muslims do in fact hold such a belief, odd as that sounds.

I have been told that it is possible because Islamic beliefs include the claim that all people are somehow born Muslims, implying that they know that God exists literally from birth.

They even call converts "reverts". Come to think of it, is there an Original Sin in Islam? Would it be rejecting the knowledge of God, perhaps?

If you ask me, that is all rather pitiful theology and not worth of any consideration.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
If you think anyone is at fault, explanation is welcome.
Based on my own NDE...

The reason people go to Hell, is through not following Oneness, and instead serving their own Ego's to the point of becoming horrid inside...

As for all this believer BS, it hasn't got that much to do with it; other than the complete denial of needing to repent for being an arsehole....Which many religious people make excuses about as well. :innocent:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Based on my own NDE...

The reason people go to Hell, is through not following Oneness, and instead serving their own Ego's to the point of becoming horrid inside...

As for all this believer BS, it hasn't got that much to do with it; other than the complete denial of needing to repent for being an arsehole....Which many religious people make excuses about as well. :innocent:

If Christians had the humbleness and the courage to believe in experiences like yours, they would understand what God really is.