• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Altfish

Veteran Member
You have no idea, You go to the flood of Noah's, as all other people do.

Not realizing that there was two floods that came upon the earth.

Everyone including yourself thinks the flood of Noah's was the only flood.

There were two floods of water that came upon the earth.

Just like creationists claim that everything started at Adam and Eve. Because this is what they have been taught.

Everything did not start with Adam and Eve.
The earth was already here before Adam and Eve.
The creationists will claim the earth as being 6000 years old.
But the earth is alot older, more like Millions to Billions of years old.
Evidence please. It is you who are making assertions.
I say, there is no evidence of a world wide flood, you keep clouding the water.
The fact that Noah's story is based on the world wide flood is fact; you claim there are other stories/floods.
Evidence please.

Faithofchristian

Evidence please. It is you who are making assertions.
I say, there is no evidence of a world wide flood, you keep clouding the water.
The fact that Noah's story is based on the world wide flood is fact; you claim there are other stories/floods.
Evidence please.

Why should I give you anything, It's evidence that you can not even believe what the scientific world of what paleontologist scientist or even what the archaeologist scientist find in their finding.

You can't even believe them, why should I believe that you would believe what ever I would have.
Maybe you should let them know, that you are a whole smarter than all of them put together.

Even they can't explain how some animals that are land animals got way up North at the Antarctic Frozen in the ice. Or how the fish that are only found in the oceans are found out in the desert mountain's or how millions of clam shell's are found embedded in the rocks in the deserts mountains.

Maybe you can tell all these scientist of the world with all their technology that you are smarter than them all, that you have all the answers.
Go Figure?

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Why should I give you anything, It's evidence that you can not even believe what the scientific world of what paleontologist scientist or even what the archaeologist scientist find in their finding.

You can't even believe them, why should I believe that you would believe what ever I would have.
Maybe you should let them know, that you are a whole smarter than all of them put together.
Go Figure.
Typical, I answer all your questions, you refuse to answer mine.

Poor show, which paleontologist or archaeological scientist(?) has shown that there was a world wide global flood?

Faithofchristian

Poor show, which paleontologist or archaeological scientist(?) has shown that there was a world wide global flood?

Are you freaking kidding me, I gave you the scientific world of scientist. And to what they found,
I like said you will even question them.that says about you, you can't even take their technology answers. Go Figure

cbullion

XX7oHrk.jpg

Progressions « EvolutionEvidence.org: A New Method for Teaching Evolution Evidence

The Sun Pyramid Complex has 5 Digits, and the Pyramid Complex in Egypt has 4 Digits. From the Early Winged Dinosaurs, towards the present we have a decline in the number of digits. Decreasing from 5 Digits to 4 Digits.....................The same is true for the transition of the Early Ape, the Gospel records 6 Digits with the Giants, most notable with King David's Account, we however, have no record of 6 Digit Apes.

The Missing Link of the Homosapien had 6 Digits, that is the transition we are missing. The Answer to the Missing Link, is the Parable of Isaiah's Angel with Six Wings (Isaiah 6:2)................as history goes................God has two generations of man, a heavenly generation and an earth generation...............the generations of shem were the ape men of earth, and the generations of adam were the heavenly parable of god's activities......................long story short, when God began to enact the Gospel's Program after completing the measurement in the New Universe, then God replaced the Heavenly Parable Component (in the hyperdimension), with the Homosapien as we know it today with 5 Digits.

1. 5 Digits of the Ape Man was Earthly
2. 6 Digits of Adam Man was Heavenly
3. 5 Digit Transition of Man was the conclusion of introducing the Gospel's Program

God doesn't allow the earth to bare false witness, and, there was never a physical generation of Adam in the Earth, that was Heavenly, so you will not find anything from Mother Earth (that means David and Goliath can exist entirely as a heavenly parable, in the gospel's law, of God introducing "Joseph" into the tribes, and that is completed in the events of revelation with sign of divorce)...................(Ethnic bodies you occasionally find, have patterns of decay associated from a plague with no cause or evidence of virus or infection.............they are euthanized because of their uncleanness, by consequence of using force against me, by your instructions or of their own accord.................euthanasia drives them away or kills them....................they are not being put to death by infection or virus, it is spiritual or hyperdimensional, there is no cure, you must use euthanasia, right now I am the only witness until Joseph the Blessings (sign of divorce or related activities) become more prevalent) (in the mean time, you are using my mother and brother's children or the police department to pleasure yourselves with me? their bodies have evidence of decay from using force against me, the law is impersonal, right now, it is not your time to see the evidence at the level of reproof for society, but soon)

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Geologists well know that the highest point with the ocean waters historically was roughly 300 feet above current stage, plus there's not one shred of evidence for a world-covering flood.

Also, the main value of the Flood narrative is not how high the water level was but the morals and values taught within the narrative.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Try me.

Give me reports of evidence of even Noah's flood, let alone this FloodTwo you've come up with, in reputable journals of archaeology and geology.

If you can do that, I'll thank you because I'll have learnt something.

If you can't do that, then you can thank me because with any luck you'll have learnt something.

cbullion

(I will create a discussion for Daniel, later, we are days away from 8/21 to 9/23, there's a good chance God will side with the Two Witnesses, in allowing you to continue to have nothing, no signs or anything, thats all good and well otherwise, I may have to follow through and talk to the authorities more directly about our timetable and my goals, we'll just have to wait, everything is good right now, following our typical pattern, in the level of force ... back to topic)

MH370: Madagascar, S. Africa, Maldives and Mauritius join search
youtube.com/watch?v=Camj1iKiPro

WA0aVHg.jpg

GENESIS 11:18 And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
GENESIS 11:19 And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
GENESIS 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

NUMBERS 33:7 And they removed from Etham, and turned again unto Pihahiroth, which [is] before Baalzephon: and they pitched before Migdol.

When God identifies with the Exodus's Flood, he is also revisiting language from the Flood of Noah. We also see language from Peleg's Description close to the figure of 1260 the Gospel uses as a measurement in days, this was originally some hyperdimensional figure in God's usage of energy in the process. (The God Revisited this Argument in Revelation 1:11, calling the same clause of the Gospel's Law to remembrance, in his initial and limited expression of the Sign of Divorce)
God didn't have to do anything extraordinary. God simply flipped the earth upside down along its pole axis. God didn't add anymore into the equation of the earth technically. Flight 370's energy signature near Australia and near South Africa parallels the Devil's Triangle, and Devil's Sea. At the end of time, God has revealed information about the process, rather the original resting place of the earth...................before Abraham, God did not regard the life on earth to any real degree, God used 14 Dynasties (matt. 1:17) the gospel records as the giants to barewitness but they had a limited time in the gospel's law. (Expedition Off World, to Andromeda's Galaxy, where the Flood of Noah did not take place is based of a superior intelligent design in God's usage of energy I'm sure, as he prepared to eliminate life with the Flood of Fire Star Wormwood) (don't care, we'll have to see what god decides to do for these last 7 years, if he doesn't act immediately, if nothing then good, we will continue as we are, blind and dumb)

Last edited:

djhwoodwerks

Everything did not start with Adam and Eve.
The earth was already here before Adam and Eve.
The creationists will claim the earth as being 6000 years old.
But the earth is alot older, more like Millions to Billions of years old.

You're the first person I have heard from that believes that also. I believe Genesis 1:1 is the creation, and from verse 2 thru the rest of the chapter is the 're-creation' of the world.

Faithofchristian

You're the first person I have heard from that believes that also. I believe Genesis 1:1 is the creation, and from verse 2 thru the rest of the chapter is the 're-creation' of the world.

If I may say, there are others believe what I believe.
If you look at Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Note that it doesn't say when God created the heaven and the Earth. Only in the beginning, So when was the beginning.

Note also after earth you find a Period.
That indicates that nothing more can be added to or said Period.

Note that in Genesis 1:2 the word ( was ) Now According to the Greek translation, that word ( was ) mean's became.

So what happened that the earth became without form and void. And Note this was before Adam and Eve.
So what happened that the earth became without form and void. Something happened, because the earth was not always without form and void.

So people would have you and me to believe that God created the earth without form and void. God does not create anything that is not perfect, but everything to be perfect.
So as you go through each verse Notice God said, ( it was good )
Now since the earth became without form and void, how is that good?

No God does not create anything that is without form and void and call it good?

So it takes us back, what happened that the earth became without form and void. God did not create the earth that way. For God is perfect and what ever God creates is also perfect.

What happened to the earth that it became without form and void, Because of Satan's rebellion against God. Rather than God destroy his children, God destroyed that first earth age, because of Satan's rebellion.
we are now in the second earth age, and when Christ Jesus returns that brings about the third earth age.

The first earth age is to where the dinosaurs bones come from, which are God's witnesses of that first earth age.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If I may say, there are others believe what I believe.
If you look at Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Note that it doesn't say when God created the heaven and the Earth. Only in the beginning, So when was the beginning.

Note also after earth you find a Period.

That indicates that nothing more can be added to or said Period.

0103C.gif

0105C.gif

Find me a period in the Torah text above which begins with Genesis 1:1 and carries through to the middle of 1:5. Anywhere in the text. Any period. Anywhere.

By the way, the argument can be made that "In the beginning G-d created the heaven and the earth" is not the best translation, but that is a discussion for another time.

Magus

I create a few rough translations of Genesis 1:1
- In the Summit .. Elohim fattened (or filled) Skies .. Land

Genesis 1:2 says the Land was 'without void' ( Unfilled )

The Land was unfillled, so it needed to be filled. , that's the premise of Genesis

'Elohim' is a mountain , the Hebrew word for the top of a mountain is 'רֹאשׁ' , although verses in the Torah indicate it was a Volcano .
' Mount Elohim filled the Skies and Earth '
' Elohim ruwach ( Gas) fluttered over the Waters

Exodus 19:18
And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

'Sinai', is similar to the Latin word 'Sinus' ( mountain with bowels), they aren't any active volcanoes in Canaan , Egypt or Arabia, the particular mountain could then be deducted.

Mount Vesuvius ( Italy)
Mount Etna ( Sicily )
Mount Santorini ( Greece)
Mount Elbrus ( Caucasus )
Mount Kazbek (Caucasus)
Mount Ararat ( Turkey )

Exodus 3:1
mountain of God ( Mount Elohim ), even to Horeb.

Ezekiel 28:14 describes Eden as a mountain

Ezekiel 28:16
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God (Mount Elohim ) ; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

This is true if Rivers are described coming out of Eden, since they are generally sources from mountains, Mt Ararat > Euphrates

Caucasus Mountains > River Pison ( Phasis ) (Pheasant derives from this name)
thus possibly deduced to Mount Elbrus and Kazbek.

The other possibility is Mount Ararat, this region sources the River Euphrates.

There is a parallel too..
- The destination of Moses and Noah is a Volcano
- Moses and Noah both have Arks.

Magus

It is highly likely the Hebrew flood myth derives from Berossus ( 3rd Century BCE ) as well
as the Greek version.

Deucalion , derives from 'deukos' ( Sweet-Wine)
Noah planted a 'vineyard'

Deucalion is the son of Prometheus , whom stole fire from Mount Olympus and chained to
Mount Kazbek ( Caucasus ), 'Prometheus' ( Phar-Mat ) means 'Blacksmith of the Land' seen in his Chechen equivalent ' Pkharmat' .

Prior to Noah, we are introduced to 'Tubal-Cain' ( Cain means Blacksmith in Aramaic ) and 'Tubal'
is a patronymic word for a people around the Black Sea and Caucasus Mountains, known
also as 'Dval' or 'Tvali' ( Iberian tribe ) ( Iber = Hebrew) ( not to be confused with Spain-Iberia)

The mother of Tubal-Cain, is Zillah (Gk. Σελλα ) , this is because the Hebrew word for Iron is Barzel , which sounds like 'Son of Zel ' in Aramaic.

Iron working was introduced to Europe in the late 11th century BC, probably from the Caucasus, and slowly spread northwards and westwards over the succeeding 500 years. The widespread use of the technology of iron was implemented in Europe simultaneously with Asia.

Cain ( Blacksmith) was given a Mark -אוֹת-

Deuteronomy 6:8 - They shall be for Mark 'between your eyes.'
Deuteronomy 11:18 - they may be as frontlets between your eyes
Exodus 13:16 frontlets between thine eyes

The word Tubal ( Tvali ) is Armenian for 'Eye ' , so the Mark was between the eyes
of Cain. This relates too the mythology of the Arimaspi (Northern people who had a single eye in the centre of their foreheads ) and a Giant people whom lived on the foothills of Mount Rhiphea ( Rapha - Biblical Giants, also known as Nephilim ) and they are also known as Cyclops ( Mythological Blacksmiths of Caucasus )

The Septuagint translates Nephilim and Rapha, 'γίγαντε' (Gigante ) which derives
from Gaia-Gen ( Earth born ) , believed to be the source of thermal activity and they were created from the castration blood of Uranus that spilt upon the earth and this is the origin of Jewish circumcision. Herodotus did say in his histories that the Colchis ( West Georgia, Caucasus) practised Circumcision.

Circumcision was obviously best practised by Blacksmiths, whom crafted precise knives to do such as procedure , the 'Circumcised' penis was alluded as the 'third eye' of the Cyclops , 'Cyclops' means 'rounded eye'.

Last edited:

Magus

The Old Testament as a cancer known as 'The Book of Generations' and you can see were this is.

Genesis 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam.

This is the same book of 1 Chronicles 1:1 , this book doesn't include Cain or Abel
and this also causes chronological errors and repetitions throughout the Hebrew scripture.

Seth was introduced in Gen 4:25 then the 'Book of Generations' that repeat the line of Cain
Enoch, Methuselah , Cain, Irad and Tubal , It seems the father of Noah was originally Tubal-Cain, but the Book of Generations makes Tubal his Grandson.

Adam
Cain
-Enoch
-Irad
-Mehujael
-Methusael
Lamech (Adam )
Tubal-Cain ( Seth )
Noah ( Enosh )

( Book of Generations)
Adam
Seth
Enosh
Cainan
-Mahalalel
-Jared
-Enoch
-Methusaleh
Lamech
Noah (
Japheth
Tubal

Greek mythology corrects this, since 'Japheth' is Greek, from 'Iapetus' , the father of Prometheus, whom fathered Deucalion.

Iapetus > Prometheus > Deucalion
Japheth > Tubal-Cain > Noah

Japheth ' Yaw-Etos' is an Epithet form of Zeus, it's very ancient, derives, from Linear B
Yaw-Etos ( Eagle of Yaw? ) , Prometheus was originally 'Tityos' (Son of Gaia-Zeus )
Tityos was staked to the ground in the underworld where two vultures were set to feed on his ever-regenerating liver

The Book of Generation begins at Gen 5:1, that is when ' Νωε ' (NOE) was introduced
Gen 4:26, it's Seth > Enosh ' Ενως ',

Gen 4:23 ' Lamech and his wives' followed by Gen 4:25 ' Adam knew his wife again' ,
which must conclude Seth was born after Lamech, the clue is in the name 'Seth' which means 'Sixth' ( Tubal-Cain was the Sixth )

Abel (Αβελ) (keeper of livestock) was duplicated as 'Jabal' (Ιωβελ ) (keeper of livestock) but Jabal is prefixed 'Ιω' ( Yahweh )

Lamech and Adam are duplicates, the wife of 'Eve' was made from a 'Rib', in Hebrew
it' is 'Zelah' and the wife of Lamech is ' Zella' (Σελλα )

Tubal-Cain was the artificer of Brass (נְחשֶׁת) , were-as in Gen 3:14, Eve was tempted
by a Serpent (נָחָשׁ), which means Brass, So this Serpent must be 'Tubal-Cain'
or 'Prometheus' whom stole the Fire and gave it to Man

' upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: '
( Prometheus punihsment is his liver (belly) being eaten daily )
= It seems Gen 3:14 is obviously corrupt.

The Greek and Latin words for 'Fig' are synonyms with 'Liver', So the fruit of the tree
was 'Figs',

' Prometheus' daily torment is an eagle devouring a replenishing organ, his liver, from his side.'

' fire was predominantly present in the yellow bile, which was said to reside in the liver'
and '

'According to Galen, the liver was a warm and moist organ and several scholars thought it was the seat of a fire that burned perpetually in the human body.'

Prometheus is also associated with Hephaistos (God of Blacksmiths, artificer of Bronze) , alike Tubal-Cain (Vul-Can?) and he created Pandora's Box, that Pandora opened that releasing Sin

So Cain, Serpent, Tubal Cain in Genesis are all the same character, duplicated by the later-Chronicler to create the allusion of a chronology, but also didn't want mankind to be descended from a protagonist and thus invented Seth.

Last edited: