• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DavidFirth

I've invited you to clarify your position through discussion.

If you can't do that, then ─ ahm ─ have a nice day.

For the last and final time, I already have discussed this with you and provided evidence. Your attitude and your stubbornness make communication between us strenuous at best.

So if you don't prove anything in your posts I would just as soon not hear your opinions anymore. Prove it, else I do not want to read your posts since you insist on going over the same old stuff each time. I have read posts on other sites like yours and I have no desire to read anymore of them.

You and your scientists can't prove what you believe so I do not accept it as fact and never will since you contradict the Holy Sovereign God. Its really just that simple.

Altfish

Veteran Member
For the last and final time, I already have discussed this with you and provided evidence. Your attitude and your stubbornness make communication between us strenuous at best.

So if you don't prove anything in your posts I would just as soon not hear your opinions anymore. Prove it, else I do not want to read your posts since you insist on going over the same old stuff each time. I have read posts on other sites like yours and I have no desire to read anymore of them.

You and your scientists can't prove what you believe so I do not accept it as fact and never will since you contradict the Holy Sovereign God. Its really just that simple.
Toys coming out of the pram

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So if you don't prove anything in your posts I would just as soon not hear your opinions anymore.
You demand perfect 'proofs' of the perfectly mainstream concerns of science ─ evolution, abiogenesis, the Big Bang &c, although I've pointed out to you that there are no absolutes in reality.

And at the same time you've said plain and out loud that you reject the findings of science anyway, so you've planned your escape route from the start and you have no intention of accepting any evidence or reasoned argument I might post.

Of course, if you were serious about those questions you demand 'proofs' for, you could have answered them all just by googling.

Yet if anything demands thorough, frank and honest discussion, it's creationism. You've given a convincing demonstration that this is beyond you. Is it, in fact?

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

Your hypocrisy is most impressive.

cbullion

I don't believe you would/will. I am reminded of this verse:

Luke 16:31
"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

Someone has risen from the dead but yet you will not hear Him.

(9/11/2001 disproves evolutionary science, the known laws of nature were adjusted for your crimes against the Falling Man, whoever he was, that is a brute force answer, but we need to have more finesse............by the time Nostradamus finished his writings, Christianity began to slowly tackle its understanding of the stars to once and for all end the debate of creationary science, that being true, as a measurement of sin, we shouldn't be blind about any new light that may be shed on the gospel by dispelling said theologies with credibility)

1. Missing Ninth Planet
2. Unique and Unexplained Nature of the Solar/Lunar Eclipse by our Earth's Moon
3. Missing Link in Evolution of Homosapien
4. Global Ethnic Enigma (Elongated Flesh Features, and Skin Color, cannot be accurately attributed to geographic or behavior, or traditional evolutionary science)

(Genetic Dan) Should by all means be deceased, they are the only sub-species that is faced with the threat of extinction by the sole act of mass suicide from generation to generation..............the only element that prevents their mass suicide is the apparent intervention of non-ethnics (non Genetic Dan, see global census bureau classification by degree of offenses-generally four groups), forcing resources and reproduction into their economies...............right now at present, their birth rates are down considerably, their suicide rates are up considerably, weather murder of their own or suicide of their own, and interracial marriages are up considerably...............the largest growing population in non-third world countries are and is "Genetic Dan" by your practices................this behavior does not follow the evolutionary science, this is entirely the result of sin and ignorance.

(the same is true for the Missing Ninth Planet's orbital tugs and the rude explanations for the solar/lunar phenomenons of our earths moon ................. this is second best answer is debunking evolutionary science, the best best best answer..............is the sudden increase of ancient intelligence that revealed some intelligent designs and predictions about our universe's conclusion within a few thousand years terminating today..............bursts of knowledge that exceed the culture and knowledge of the civilizations reported to have originated, said knowledge of the universe and its transition in to completion)
(The Human Brain specifically responds a certain way to religion and this is especially true for the teachings in the gospel bible..................the brain of what constitutes Genetic Dan remarkably does not respond the same way, just read the bible and monitory the synapse activity, you will come to this understanding...................this is an area of science universities and education institutions will not publish or study, because of your preferences that denote the uniqueness in the human experiences and its mystical origins, from God......................Secondarily, "Lunar Light" cannot be reproduced, and it provides some unique circumstances when exposes to certain environments like photography (all those cute so called fake ghost photos of the early 1900s), and also the energy exchange environments on a much smaller scale, there is some evidence of a unified field theory, not sure what but, I suspect one of the inert particles become reactive)
(All of this blatant gagging of truth points to one inevitable truth, the "Ether Realm" or the unseen world of incredible forces that surround the earth specifically. With enough potential to eliminate billions of lives in an instant, and to swiftly afford a portion of the people that remain a new future and generations, in the new universe.....................evolutionary science is the study of blunders, but creation science is the study of truth, the real truth comes from the gospel. By the time all of these claims are verified, most of human life on earth will be extinct and the effect position of global nuclear elimination of dead work and dead flesh will also be negligible (in soliciting the sign of divorce/fig leaves)...............everything will be resolved, so all of this considered. This is another form of prayer, and blasphemy of God if we are not careful to both abstain from this ignorance, and have some degree of finesse in understanding the position faithfully and in the eyes of the gospel.)

(When I was at the University of Pennsylvania as an intern for less than a few years, they moved or directed every ethic and colored person they could in my vicinity. As a result of spiritual sin, don't get me wrong, I don't need a real big education to understand the gospel or science, or the blunders and the unifiers. That is true for many people, but now that we understand these divisions we can move past those striffs and understand the greater goal of our imminent end of this earth and universe, and our hope of having jesus in our hearts and souls to complete our transition into the new universe, god's native environment)

Last edited:

cbullion

You demand perfect 'proofs' of the perfectly mainstream concerns of science ─ evolution, abiogenesis, the Big Bang &c, although I've pointed out to you that there are no absolutes in reality.

And at the same time you've said plain and out loud that you reject the findings of science anyway, so you've planned your escape route from the start and you have no intention of accepting any evidence or reasoned argument I might post.

Of course, if you were serious about those questions you demand 'proofs' for, you could have answered them all just by googling.

Yet if anything demands thorough, frank and honest discussion, it's creationism. You've given a convincing demonstration that this is beyond you. Is it, in fact?

flxDKCg.jpg

Radiation - Wikipedia
WnkgRsL.jpg

HELLENE and CHAOS - G.H.REES/GR.PLANET.R Andromedan PortalTrue Geostrategics and Astrostrategics: ASTRONOMICAL TRUTH RELATED TO THE ISSUE OF THE “CONSTELLATION OF ANDROMEDA”, AND SINO-HEBREW FRAUD RELATED TO THE “ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL” ISSUE AIMED AT PROMOTING THE FALSE ARRIVAL OF THE “ANDROMEDANS”, THAT IS, CRONIAN REBEL FORCES (APOSTATES) ALONG WITH DRACONIAN PSEUDO-ANDROMEDANS IN FAVOUR OF THE “GREEK (HELLENIC) PSEUDO-EMPIRE 666 OF CONSTANTINOPLE”, IN AN ATTEMPT TO PROVOKE THE COUNTER-ATTACK OF CHINA WITH THE INTENTION OF BRINGING ABOUT THE GENOCIDE OF BOTH THE WHITE ANDROMEDAN AND BLACK SIRIAN RACES

(Zero Evidence, that said, Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle was flooded with radiation until some fixes were made to it, they fixed the gate or something.......................when Edward Leedskalnin said his "Sweet Sixteen" would inherit his authority, he was referring to 16 Years from 9/11/2001 to around 8/21/2017 the same as the (unarius ufo group and scientologies OT III)

(You know what the ethnic people do with me, in soliciting suicide with themselves. Around the time my father was convicted of mass murder of some catholic clergies, shortly before, Pope John Paul II had completed what he did and intended to do with me................I was taken to a radiation chamber, following the example Edward Leedskalnin set forth, and it is as what you see there...............So we are not flesh and blood only as the lives of billions come to a full and complete close)

(The Andromedia Galaxy represents an untainted place where God did not perform a Flood of Noah to conceal his mercies and also the evolutionary chain degradation.....................what I've said is true and valid, about repeating the action of Nguyen Van Lem around "Sutton & MacDade Blvd, Folsom PA" near my address for the portal activation is both valid and actionable, it does not mean you will decide to follow my law..................The lives of billions will come to a full and complete close in about Three Weeks from Now)

(You don't have many choices on the table if you want to reveal the Sign of Divorce, kill New York with a Nuclear Weapon to remove the conviction of the 9/11/2001 falling man youtube.com/watch?v=5iBFES2Frv0 (that resolved God's interests with man) ...................... kill Italy to remove the curse Pope John Paul II has set against you youtube.com/watch?v=KShYRTS8fH0&t=1214s, for the continual rape and the continual violation of my body as a child .......................... you are instructed to eliminate genetic dan at the global level, however, that may not be acceptable with God until until you resolve at least one of these conflicts of interest God has with you, as your lives come to a full and complete close) (Right now as you die, you have one law to stop hurting me, that should ensure you die dumb and blind, but this is not a guaranteed, so you are given a direct answer, to see what is necessary)

(I've encouraged the public to come forward with information about any child rape or human sacrifices the ethnics have done with me in the past, these are good issue to challenge God's willingness to stop you from promoting mass suicide in my name, but no one has come forward, as your lives come to a close you have an opportunity to settle this problem of authority, once and for all time)

Last edited:

DavidFirth

Well, what you need to become a Christian? Proof, right? I rest my case.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, what you need to become a Christian? Proof, right? I rest my case.
Odd.

In my adventures with the Pisco church, between say 6 and 14, I found they were long on stories and short on information and never anything resembling a demonstration anywhere. Nor have I seen the slightest improvement in the situation since.

So I'm interested. What was the proof you found that persuaded you?

DavidFirth

Odd.

In my adventures with the Pisco church, between say 6 and 14, I found they were long on stories and short on information and never anything resembling a demonstration anywhere. Nor have I seen the slightest improvement in the situation since.

So I'm interested. What was the proof you found that persuaded you?

I was addressing you, not me. Romans 1:20 is all the proof I need because its obvious.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was addressing you, not me. Romans 1:20 is all the proof I need because its obvious.
1:18 is a threat of Yahweh's wrath against anyone who disagrees with Paul ─ 'suppresses the truth'. 1:19 because Yahweh's made himself plain to those folk 1:20 by the things (unspecified) he's done with his invisible power and divinity (or something like that ─ the Greek text talks about ἀόρατα, 'invisible things'.)

To claim that Yahweh's made himself plain to people to whom he obviously hasn't made himself plain is just silly. And that goes double if he's invisible anyway. We have no reason to doubt those folk, whether in Paul's day or now.

Ah well. If such things don't worry you, they don't worry you.

DavidFirth

1:18 is a threat of Yahweh's wrath against anyone who disagrees with Paul ─ 'suppresses the truth'. 1:19 because Yahweh's made himself plain to those folk 1:20 by the things (unspecified) he's done with his invisible power and divinity (or something like that ─ the Greek text talks about ἀόρατα, 'invisible things'.)

To claim that Yahweh's made himself plain to people to whom he obviously hasn't made himself plain is just silly. And that goes double if he's invisible anyway. We have no reason to doubt those folk, whether in Paul's day or now.

Ah well. If such things don't worry you, they don't worry you.

Yes, I'm not worried. God is 100% reliable, almighty, holy, true and eternal. Totally unlike the whims of your scientists. I can depend upon Him and He comes through every time.

As I have already told you, I am not interested in your opinions or the opinions of those you quote when they attempt to oppose God and/or His holy apostles.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is 100% reliable, almighty, holy, true and eternal.
Well he might be holy, true and eternal, he might even be almighty, who knows, but reliable he ain't. For example he was (inter alia) on the German side throughout two world wars.
Totally unlike the whims of your scientists.
Your trouble is that you deeply don't understand science, I dare say because you never learnt it. So unlike me when I speak of the bible, when you speak of science you speak whereof you know not. And yet it's a gorgeous, glorious, wonderful thing to have a handle on.
I can depend upon Him and He comes through every time.
Excellent! Then ask him what text in Genesis specifically refers to the fall of man, and get back to me.
As I have already told you, I am not interested in your opinions or the opinions of those you quote when they attempt to oppose God and/or His holy apostles.
Then I refer to you the words of the late great and very Christian Oliver Cromwell:
I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.

DavidFirth

Well he might be holy, true and eternal, he might even be almighty, who knows, but reliable he ain't. For example he was (inter alia) on the German side throughout two world wars.
Your trouble is that you deeply don't understand science, I dare say because you never learnt it. So unlike me when I speak of the bible, when you speak of science you speak whereof you know not. And yet it's a gorgeous, glorious, wonderful thing to have a handle on.

Excellent! Then ask him what text in Genesis specifically refers to the fall of man, and get back to me.
Then I refer to you the words of the late great and very Christian Oliver Cromwell:
I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.

You'd do well to pay some attention to Mr. Cromwell. If you can't read Genesis and see "the fall of man" for yourself then your reading comprehension needs work. End of conversation. Have a good day.