• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Noahidism

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Why? If you think that He was just a man talk of Him shouldn't bother you at all anymore than talk of John or James or King George III.
It bothered me because this is entirely the wrong thread for it.

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
This would be a good time for everyone to grab a prune danish and nice hot cup of tea and then sit down and take a deep breath.

Hillel said that the essence of Torah is that everyone should play nice in the sandbox. Okay, he didn't quite say that, but close enough for today. So, play nice in the sandbox and remember it is not a soapbox.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I know why it bothers you so much. I think you do, too.

I once tried to turn my back on Christ, too.
See, it's posts like this that are the reason you come off as so obnoxious and why I wish you out of my thread.

Last edited:

DavidFirth

See, it's posts like this that are the reason you come off as so obnoxious and why I wish you out of my thread.

So pay them no attention. I feel sure you pay no attention to people who talk about how great the Buddha is, Confucius, Darwin, etc.

Flame

Beware
Thanks for the thread Rival!

If a Noahide wished to worship would they go a shul/synagogue or is there a different location?

MohammadPali

Whoever reported you probably did the right thing, but it certainly wasn't me because I have you on ignore. You need to do some serious growing up.

Serious growing up ? You told me a stfu a few posts ago because I was talking to a fire worshipper, I don't know what your problem is. And please by all means, ignore me. And ill never post in your holy thread. Your the best noahide on the forums. Telling people to grow up.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for the thread Rival!

If a Noahide wished to worship would they go a shul/synagogue or is there a different location?
They are welcome at shul but a knowledge of Hebrew would very likely be needed.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I feel sure you pay no attention to people who talk about how great the Buddha is, Confucius, Darwin, etc.

And Sunstone! Remember Sunstone! It's not just the Buddha, Confucius, and Darwin. She always forgets how great Sunstone is too! Always!

Sheesh! What does a guy have to do around here for a little recognition?

DavidFirth

And Sunstone! Remember Sunstone! It's not just the Buddha, Confucius, and Darwin. She always forgets how great Sunstone is too! Always!

Sheesh! What does a guy have to do around here for a little recognition?

Oh, sorry, Sunstone! Please don't have me whacked! The Sunstone is far wiser than Buddha, Confucius and Darwin! How could I! Oh my!

MohammadPali

But not Buddha, or Confucius, or Darwin, or Sunstone! Don't ignore them! Not them!

I had a manifestation from windows cortana not to ignore you. I can't tell you the animal that also manifested it self to me for fear and mischievousn`th has bewildered me.