• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No room for questions in heaven. How will you ask ?

Yes. I observed. And I loosed this debate debating with the person who isn't aware of sex. :)

But, my debate worked for the people who are aware of sex :)

When did you have sex ever? I think you might have been better off and had more people understand what you are talking about if you said "masturbation" or something. I think you and I both probably know more about that, but certainly there are different pleasures you know of than that (and sex)? Why is your picture some Muslim philosopher looking guy and why are you even talking about Heaven if you're making no reference to any scriptures, who knows anything about Heaven? Who says there are no questions there? Where did you observe this? Are you mocking me for finding sex to not be necessarily pure pleasure for everyone involved in all cases? There is a whole lot of struggle and hardship and tension involved and things can go wrong pretty quickly as well and turn that pleasure the other way around in a second, so I think its maybe not the best or most relatable example, and also a lot of women complain about not really enjoying it too much as compared with men, but in my case I can't even seem to fit it in the little hole. So what is your story? Someone actually had sex with you? Where did they go? Maybe they went to heaven and reported back that they couldn't ask any questions there once they returned?

chinu

chinu
When did you have sex ever? I think you might have been better off and had more people understand what you are talking about if you said "masturbation" or something. I think you and I both probably know more about that, but certainly there are different pleasures you know of than that (and sex)? Why is your picture some Muslim philosopher looking guy and why are you even talking about Heaven if you're making no reference to any scriptures, who knows anything about Heaven? Who says there are no questions there? Where did you observe this? Are you mocking me for finding sex to not be necessarily pure pleasure for everyone involved in all cases? There is a whole lot of struggle and hardship and tension involved and things can go wrong pretty quickly as well and turn that pleasure the other way around in a second, so I think its maybe not the best or most relatable example, and also a lot of women complain about not really enjoying it too much as compared with men, but in my case I can't even seem to fit it in the little hole. So what is your story? Someone actually had sex with you? Where did they go? Maybe they went to heaven and reported back that they couldn't ask any questions there once they returned?
First of all -- tell me -- did your memory about sex instantly returned back, now ?

Second, please ask question one at a time. So that I could answer properly. thank you :)

First of all -- tell me -- did your memory about sex instantly returned back, now ?

Second, please ask question one at a time. So that I could answer properly. thank you :)

I've never had sexual intercourse yet, and by sexual intercourse I mean the male pee pee into the female pee pee and going back and forth or whatever, I've not been able to get it in the female pee pee because my pee pee is too big, we're trying to figure it out.

1. My question is, where did you come by the idea or how did you come to the notion that there are no questions in heaven?

You said you haven't looked into the scriptures and you based this idea or your question on some kind of observation, but no one living has ever really verifiably observed heaven for certain to know that there are no questions there, so I am asking where you came by this idea in the first place or what in the world you are talking about.

2. My other question is, why do you have that Muslim looking philosopher guy in your display picture? Just curious.

3. What is your religion?

4. What did you observe that gave you the idea that there might not be any questions in any heaven?

5. Also curious, have you had sex?
5.2. Was it really just pleasure, that you would compare it to heaven?
5.3. Where did she go?
5.3.2. Did she disintegrate? (Sorry if she did).

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Sex = Pleasure. But, one cannot enjoy sex/pleasure with continuity one after the another, because one need to resume energy before the every new shift.
Heaven = Pleasure with NO intervals. Its everlasting/eternity of never ending pleasure. One need not to resume/restore energy in heaven because heaven is the wellspring of both energy and pleasure at the one same time.

And when there's continuity of pleasure -- then NO-Time left behind to ask any (?) question/s.

or say, there's NO room for questions in heaven. How will you ask ?

Why is free will important on earth?
Why is free will not important in heaven?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Endless-sex-pleasure is just the nearest possible example for human beings to make understand heaven. :)
Not for everybody. ;)

Heaven for me would be endless cats (cats that never die).
Conversely, hell is cats that die. There is no worse hell for me.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
When there is Bliss, there is no "you" to ask questions

I take it that "Bliss" is part of your beliefs?

Is this state of "Bliss" the end all of your beliefs, or are there other "states" to strive for?

Of the two most common definitions of bliss, which one best applies to your beliefs definition of "Bliss", #1 or #2?

bliss
(blɪs)
n
1. perfect happiness; serene joy
2. (Theology) the ecstatic joy of heaven

Or does it mean something else to you?

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
One reason is to do what we need to to get to heaven, recognize God's Messenger and acquire spiritual qualities..

Because it no longer exists. That is why it is important to use our free will while we still have a chance.

But you just stated:

No religion can prove that it came from God because nobody can ever prove that God communicated to them.

So you have no proof of what you are saying to be true. Yet you are telling others what "needs" to be done that has no proof to support it. That doesn't seem right.

And what "spiritual qualities" does your unsupported beliefs claim "needs" to be acquired to enter what you call Heaven?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So you have no proof of what you are saying to be true. Yet you are telling others what "needs" to be done that has no proof to support it. That doesn't seem right.
He asked about free will on earth and in heaven and I answered with what I believe.
I never said I had proof. I have a religious belief and those cannot be proven true.
And what "spiritual qualities" does your unsupported beliefs claim "needs" to be acquired to enter what you call Heaven?
Qualities such as love, mercy, kindness, truth and justice, one and all being expressions of the higher nature of man. Every good habit, every noble quality belongs to man’s spiritual nature.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
He asked about free will on earth and in heaven and I answered with what I believe.
I never said I had proof. I have a religious belief and those cannot be proven true.

So you gave unsound, unsupported, bad advise on how to get to Heaven and you don't have any guilt over misleading them?

Qualities such as love, mercy, kindness, truth and justice, one and all being expressions of the higher nature of man. Every good habit, every noble quality belongs to man’s spiritual nature.

Hmm...

How perplexing...

First off, they are sooo not "spiritual qualities", they are just the usual placebos spiritually clueless men write down because they never have any true spiritual answers to give, so make up silly stuff like that.

But that aside, how come those "qualities" don't manifest themselves in your posts?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So you gave unsound, unsupported, bad advise on how to get to Heaven and you don't have any guilt over misleading them?
How do you know I am misleading anyone? Do you think you know more about how to get to heaven than the Baha'i Faith?
Hmm...

How perplexing...

First off, they are sooo not "spiritual qualities", they are just the usual placebos spiritually clueless men write down because they never have any true spiritual answers to give, so make up silly stuff like that.
And you know more than both Jesus and Baha'u'llah put together about what it means to be spiritual?
Why should millions of people reject what they said and wrote and follow you?

What are these spiritual answers you speak of? How will they help people become more moral and righteous?
But that aside, how come those "qualities" don't manifest themselves in your posts?
I am not claiming to be spiritual, but who are you to judge my character? You just knocked yourself down a notch by saying what you did.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
When there is Bliss, there is no "you" to ask questions
I take it that "Bliss" is part of your beliefs?
Is this state of "Bliss" the end all of your beliefs, or are there other "states" to strive for?

Of the two most common definitions of bliss, which one best applies to your beliefs definition of "Bliss", #1 or #2?
bliss
1. perfect happiness; serene joy
2. (Theology) the ecstatic joy of heaven

Or does it mean something else to you?
Sat Chit Ananda = Being Awareness Bliss

In this context:
Being is our True Self
Awareness is our True Perception
Bliss is our True Joy

What is your religion? Is God's Messenger Muhammed?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
What is your religion? Is God's Messenger Muhammed?
I am a member of the Bahai Faith. We believe that there is One God and Many Messengers of God who established many religions over the course of history. We also believe that those Messengers will continue to be sent by God as long as humans exist. I believe Muhammad was one such Messenger but Baha'u'llah is the latest Messenger from God.

upload_2020-10-20_12-6-43.png