• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No other Path to Unity but God.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I'd say a massive roadblock. But only one of about 20 massive roadblocks.

I'll leave you two to it.
Like you say it is a different paradigm. Why leave the spiritual path that you're on for a different one that might not be going to a place you even want to go?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
One only has to consider that the vast majority of Baha'i also come from those conflicting belief systems, they will still maintain faith in their past religion, but will have also now embraced all the other faiths as well.
Ah, really? If they are "conflicting" how can they come to believe in all of them? What I think is happening is that they convert and accept the Baha'i teachings of why there are "apparent" conflicts between the different religions.

A former Christian will no longer believe that Jesus is the only way or that he rose physically from the dead or that there is a real hell or Satan.

A former Jew will no longer follow the laws of Moses, like the Sabbath, but will follow Baha'i laws.

A Hindu will no longer believe in reincarnation or an ascetic lifestyle but follow the beliefs and practices of the Baha'i Faith.

Which is how it should be... if the Baha'i Faith is the new truth sent down from the one and only true God. And part of that "truth" from God is that people added in traditions of men and the leaders misinterpreted the teachings of their messenger, and that is how and why there are conflicting beliefs in each religion. So no, they don't believe in their old religion like they used to.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a faith belief group agreement says group structure in life should behave in particular themes.

In fact it is not a religion but an idealism.

As men as humans in human presence by thinking as humans said O earth is an entity of science.

The planet. Which you cannot argue about in science.

Religious ideal in group discussion is basic earth science always.

If the group's are proven by traditional behaviour to be ritual by enforced rituals. Rituals are not anything but human choice. Group enforced.

Hence assessment of a ritual owns a natural humans reasoning for the ritual.

If it is abusive to natural equal rights there is no argument.

As science knows what natural means and what equality means in science of God earth.

Historic irradiation of life mind body owns medical chosen and mind entrainment healing choices.

Which is what meditation ritual prayer flow movement dance singing chanting oils smells incense sound was used for. It was medical advice for rebalancing assisted healing of hurt human bodies.

It however never rationally involved false preaching which is scientific man's chosen theisms about life on earth.

Rationally.

I don't need to claim I belong to a chosen group order. When first I am equally a natural member of family the human race. To idealise humans bad behaviours and the histories of

I however am informed by science that life on earth is dying and I observe it myself to know it is not lying about one holy subject only. Life's survival.