• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No one has to worry about hell anymore:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You trusted your own intuition, when you decided not to believe in the Bible.
I trusted the evidence of what was laid out so clearly and plainly before me. I was shocked to learn that Christianity played a part in the fall of the Roman Empire. I learned women don't have an extra rib. I learned that Noah's story was basically plagiarized. And that the OT just wasn't what I had been lead to believe. And if that comes from other sources and isn't original, there is no need for a NT. Somewhere during the course of events I also began to feel I had been lied to. And fortunately I was receptive to information and being programed with tendencies to default to thinking logically over emotionally when I went from home schooled to public high school.
And I don't fully really trust myself. I'm a clutz, prone to forgetting, often lose things, and do have a tendency like everyone else to falsely recall things on occasion.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yiddish. At least that is where it comes from.
Which is why English sucks. It takes in so many words from so many languages and sources that spelling must be memorized because it confuses English even further than not adjusting the spelling after the vowel shift already made it.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Then I do really hope I spelled it right. :cool:
Yes, you did well. I live close to England

Clutz and klutz are equal and have the same meaning. It's about a clumsy, awkward person, or simplier about a loser. Writing rules differ depending on which version you use: clutz - British and klutz - American.