• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No name

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
The Jukebox Hero in Foreigner's song played in a town without a name, in a heavy downpour.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Have you ever known anyone without a name?
I once knew a fellow named "Odd." He got the usual amount of teasing in school but after a while accepted his odd name. He insisted, though, when he died that his name not be put on his tombstone. Now when people walk by and see his blank headstone they say, "That's odd."

Last edited:

HonestJoe

OK, the jokes are getting worse. Is the OP going to come back and explain the point of the thread to save us?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Yes. Have you?

You sit in the evening,
The rain on your face,
Watching things rise,
And watching things fall.

And you don't know the names
Of the things that you see,
But you know what to do
And not do.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member

No. But I've known people where I didn't know their name. In that case, I would say "The guy/gal who________________." ;)
Wasn't Clint Eastwood "The Man With No Name" in a Fistful of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, though?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I accidentally deleted the post instead of editing it. I was going to be even more of a smart ***. :facepalm: