• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No more babies being delivered at NY hospital

Daemon Sophic

Really? According to my friend who is a nurse at a large VA hospital every single one of her Covid patients over the last two months are fully vaccinated, with severe symptoms.
How would the statistics be inaccurate? Now you are really grasping at straws. Very good records of the vaccinated have been kept. And again, two weeks. So what? Even if you moved the date back to the moment they got vaccinated you are still wrong.
@InChrist —. The proof is obvious. You or your friend is wrong. It doesn’t matter which one you choose. :( :shrug:
The VA and all other hospitals are filling up their beds, their ICUs, and their ventilators with UNvaccinated people. Breakthrough infections are extremely rare in the vaccinated crowd, and most of them only get the breakthrough because they were somehow immunosuppressed (very old/on chemo/suffering from leukemia/etc…) before they got their shots.

My thanks @Subduction Zone , and especially to you @SkepticThinker for the linked data and reviews. :)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
@InChrist —. The proof is obvious. You or your friend is wrong. It doesn’t matter which one you choose. :( :shrug:
The VA and all other hospitals are filling up their beds, their ICUs, and their ventilators with UNvaccinated people. Breakthrough infections are extremely rare in the vaccinated crowd, and most of them only get the breakthrough because they were somehow immunosuppressed (very old/on chemo/suffering from leukemia/etc…) before they got their shots.

My thanks @Subduction Zone , and especially to you @SkepticThinker for the linked data and reviews. :)
Thanks for helping to drive the point home. :)