• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NO KATZPUR WTF???!!!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I'm still here, Davy! I stop by every day, as a matter of fact, and actually post almost every day. It's just that for the first time in over ten years, I have finally added a few posters to my ignore list. When it becomes impossible to have a rational discussion with someone, that's sometimes the only only that makes sense. Also, I've pretty much said everything I have to say. At this point, when I talk, I'm mostly just repeating myself, and who wants to listen to an old lady repeating herself?

You're right, though, about their being fewer active LDS than there were at one time. I've told you before how much I like your posts and how much I admire your approach in dealing with nasty people. I hope you stick around for a while this time!

DavyCrocket2003

Oh HAHA. I looked at your recent activity and it was some post about July 2013 for 3 in a row. I thought that meant your last activity was 2 years ago. Phew...