• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idea Where This Goes . . .

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
"The ultimate Lifetime Premium Membership sale is underway! Until Monday, upgrade for only $18.75. All things go back to normal Monday and Lifetime Membership with be $75. Already have it? Gift it to someone! https://www.religiousforums.com/account/upgrades'

Enough with this crap . . . stop with the pop ups, the endless solicitations

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I can attest to to the fact that contributing feels good.

Bob the Unbeliever

Do I understand the offer correctly? For less than $20, we can opt for lifetime membership, no more costs?

Or does one need to start with a month of premium first, then upgrade?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There's this magical little thing called ad blocker, it makes all the pop-ups go away.
True, but it pisses God off, and one does not want to upset God. He'll wipe your hard drive and send you to India for tech support at 3 AM.

Liu

I never pay money for premium accounts anyway, so I ignored it, but that ad yesterday looked a lot like April fool.

It's a small price to pay for a forum that censors people over nothing.
You are not long around yet, so you don't know, but I wouldn't say there is no censorship.

There exists a criminal group related to my religion that we are not allowed to even mention in my DIR as it would be against the rule against promoting violence.

But well, it still is a pretty open and tolerant place here, so I'm not complaining.

And of course spamming and trolls' comments get deleted (i.e. censored) as well, and in these cases I really don't mind.