• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No expansion of Universe

questfortruth

People have kept asking: "into what the Universe expands?"
Now the answer came: it is not expanding.

I am convinced, that it is expanding. But they are losing the faith.
So, they leave in the land of confusion.

If Universe it is not expanding, then Earth is physical center of Universe because all galaxies are red. They fly away from us. This violates the Copernicus Principle and proves God.

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

If Universe it is not expanding, then Earth is physical center of Universe because all galaxies are red. They fly away from us. This violates the Copernicus Principle and proves God.

i believe the universe isnt expanding. i believe space is infininite.

questfortruth

i believe the universe isnt expanding. i believe space is infininite.
They say that infinite space can expand. Look, you have an infinite number M. Let us multiply it by two. We get a new, expanded infinite space: S=2M.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If yes, then Earth is physical center of Universe because all galaxies are red. They fly away from us.

Wow really.

Everywhere is the centre of the universe. From every position every distant object is red shifted because they all move away from other.

Except one tiny group of galaxies that move contrary to everything else but that's another story

Heyo

Veteran Member

I've posted this before but some may have missed it:
(Go to 13:10 for the rebuttal of the fake news.)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
im capable of compehending the existence of infinite space. Its daunting but I believe it exists.
It's easy to comprehend.

It's completely impossible to have barriers in a finite sense without noting there has to be a continuous element that conprises that finite barrier and what goes beyond it.

Infinity is the only course, as space is essentially a continuum without any end spanning countless dimensions imv

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's red because the light that reached us is incredibly old. Essentially giving us a window back into time.

Further out there is light that hasn't even reached us yet so there is a horizon that limits our observations.