• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Denominations at the "End".

Ellen Brown

It is sad to see hundreds of various denominations of Muslims, Christians, and Jews and whomsoever at loggerheads over vagaries of their belief systems. I'm actually embarrassed. I feel strongly that those who do the will of God please him.

danieldemol

Premium Member
It is sad to see hundreds of various denominations of Muslims, Christians, and Jews and whomsoever at loggerheads over vagaries of their belief systems. I'm actually embarrassed. I feel strongly that those who do the will of God please him.
I think it is sad when they war amongst each other but I think it is not sad they exist, after all human diversity seems to be part of the will of God

And in answer to your title I think there will always be denominations of humans for as long as humanity itself exists. It is human nature to disagree and see things differently. To me no denominations would just mean no humans.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People will have personal preferences. But the fighting between them is not necessary. I've been at interfaith gatherings where various groups presented and performed and enjoyed each other's approaches.

I can relate to your sadness. All denominations stems from disobedience. Disobedience to something that they don't want to do, so they change it to fit their will, rather than having God change them to conform to His will.

Following God is so simple that a child can do it. WE adults like to over complicate things.