• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Big Bang. Show must go on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A "myth" can be true or false..
Mankind's relatively recent history has a lot of written evidence of the existence of Jesus and Muhammad, peace be with them.

Your soul might not want to acknowledge their integrity, or the integrity of the evidence, but that is another matter.
No. When you make that claim you demonstrate a lack of understanding of what qualifies as evidence.

Please drop the false accusations. I could just as easily say that you know that you know your beliefs are ridiculous.

Try to properly support your beliefs. Unsupported claims do not count as support.

muhammad_isa

Then by that standard neither is "Allah". You are merely posting nonsense and superstition by your own standards.
Either you are being deliberately obtuse, or you can't understand the difference between somebody claiming that a revelation is from God, and somebody MAKING UP a scenario which is not even CLAIMED to be anything else. :rolleyes:

..and please don't claim the FSM is a Divine revelation, because you would be letting yourself down.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Never say "never". Talk about yourself. You will never be in Paradise.
Neither will you.

It would be more accurate to say that I am more likely to be in Paradise than you. And I will gladly change my claim:

The cat in your avatar is more likely to win a Nobel prize than you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Any theist, even one who has Zeus, has a chance. But not atheists. Why? The God has to put a red line somewhere.
This is why if a God exists my chances are better than yours. You keep claiming that God is incompetent and evil. I have always said that if he does exist he is not.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Any theist, even one who has Zeus, has a chance. But not atheists. Why? The God has to put a red line somewhere. God must have a minimal requirement, minimal standards. So, the atheists have no chance.
Do you seriously think that you have a better chance? Unlike you I am not guilty of blasphemy. I have not tried to harm.god. You have.