• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nine Pieces Of Evidence That Confirm The Historical Accuracy Of The Bible

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You may have a point there...

Matthew 18:3 New International Version (NIV)
And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Quoting the Bible out of context won't help you either. Now it appears that you are saying one has to be a fool to believe it. That does not help your case.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh my lordi, if people don't want to believe in Noah's ark
That is fine by me.
Noah isn't the centerpiece of my belief.

1 Corinthians 8:6 New International Version (NIV)
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

now that is my core belief.

What do atheist believe in?
May I ask?
I'm sure you believe in something.
Something that sets you apart from everybody else...

It is not a matter of "want". That is your sin. When I was a Christian I couldn't believe in a lying God. Why do you believe that God lies?

Audie

Veteran Member
No. Capturing ground water. Depending on the substrata they recharge aquifers.

Some aquifers can be recharged,some cannot.

This "ocean" of water is not in an aquifer.
It is not in liquid form. No way to get water our or
it, or to put more in.
You know that, right?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

it, or to put more in.
You know that, right?
Water may enter and leave. But rather slowly. Subducting plates carry some water down with them and mid-oceanic ridges release small amounts of that water as new oceanic plates are made. But these are very very slow processes.

Audie

Veteran Member
A search turned up nothing.

That would rank with cheerful ursine's "search" for
a link to Dr K Wise that he claimed I had failed to
provide.

If you even thought about it you would see how a
reservoir could serve to recharge an aquifer.

Honestly people in America!

Search Modes
All
Shopping
Maps
Images
News
Settings
Runoff model (reservoir) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runoff_model_(reservoir)

Jump to Recharge - The recharge, also called effective rainfall or rainfall excess, can be modeled by a pre-reservoir (figure 6) giving the recharge as ...
Linear reservoir · ‎Non-linear reservoir

Recharge Lake – York County Visitors Bureau

yorkvisitors.org/recreation/recharge-lake/

Recharge Lake is a reservoir located just 1.75 miles N.W. of York just off of highway 81. The lake is part of the Upper Big Blue Natural Resources District's Bruce ...

[PDF]
recharging ground·water reservoirs - USGS Publications Warehouse

https://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1960/0139/report.pdf

Before discussing the recharge of ground-water reservoirs, either natural or artificial, .it is well that we understand just what a ground- water reservoir is.
Videos
upload_2019-3-15_10-24-30.jpeg
14:36
Recharge and Reservoir Management in California, Keys to Water ...

American Geosciences Institute
YouTube - Jul 26, 2018
upload_2019-3-15_10-24-30.jpeg
1:23
Recharge reservoir

rulistaff
YouTube - May 21, 2010
Web results
Potential for Recharge Reservoir in Custer County Being Studied ...

https://www.llnrd.org › News › Home

Jan 15, 2019 - The Lower Loup Natural Resources District is studying the potential for a reservoir that would offer groundwater recharge and recreational ...
How to Recharge Your Energy Reservoir - ThoughtCo

https://www.thoughtco.com › Humanities › Religion & Spirituality › Holistic Healing

Mar 17, 2017 - All of us possess an inner reservoir of positive energy, some call it inner fire, some call it inner light...
ESTIMATION OF RECHARGE FROM A RESERVOIR USING TWO ...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1752-1688.1989.tb05386.x

by FF Al‐Muttair - ‎1989 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles
ABSTRACT: Reservoir water levels, observation well data, and meteorological parameters were collected at a recharge dam site in Central Saudi Arabia.

Audie

Veteran Member
Water may enter and leave. But rather slowly. Subducting plates carry some water down with them and mid-oceanic ridges release small amounts of that water as new oceanic plates are made. But these are very very slow processes.

I was not being clear, of course I know that.
I meant, no way people could do it, as compared to
recharging an aquifer, since I was replying to
mention of that.

sooda

Veteran Member

it, or to put more in.
You know that, right?

You are right on both counts.

Some aquifers can be recharged some cannot. KSA had 190 dams in 1999 and currently has 300 (if my memory isn't playing tricks on me).

I think there are also some in Oman.

Dams in Saudi Arabia serves to control flash floods, to store water for agriculture and irrigation and sometime to supply drinking water... I don't know how they measure the success of the recharge dams to replenish aquifers, but at least they are capturing groundwater.

This one is in Asir.
be586fd3-4a8a-41f5-8ad5-c86ed024f8ee.jpg

img]

sooda

Veteran Member
So? By the way this is an idea that does need a link.

Pretty cool, huh?

Recharge dams are used in many parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The basic idea in a recharge dam is to hold the flowing surface water in the particular wadi at the location where recharge to the underlying aquifer is desired. The Ministry of Agriculture and Water (MAW) has constructed about 200 of these dams throughout the country and

Evaluation of dams as a recharge method - iahr.tandfonline.com

https://iahr.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07900628908722423?journalCode=cijw20#.XIvRx_ZFw3o

MJFlores

It is not a matter of "want". That is your sin. When I was a Christian I couldn't believe in a lying God. Why do you believe that God lies?

Well I hope you win your "case"
We are all going to be judge
In your opinion, no one is going to judge
I hope there is no bailiff or clerk of court
who will announce "All rise"

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Pretty cool, huh?

Recharge dams are used in many parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The basic idea in a recharge dam is to hold the flowing surface water in the particular wadi at the location where recharge to the underlying aquifer is desired. The Ministry of Agriculture and Water (MAW) has constructed about 200 of these dams throughout the country and

Evaluation of dams as a recharge method - iahr.tandfonline.com

https://iahr.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07900628908722423?journalCode=cijw20#.XIvRx_ZFw3o
Interesting. Nothing in it about water in the mantle, though.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Standard "resort to condescension and faux-Biblese and attempt to sound mystic and deep to avoid inconvenient question" tactic.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you want to play that silly game you still need to be very worried. You do not get to assume that if there is a God that he is your version of God. What if there is a God but he is honest and does not like people that call him a liar? You are in big trouble if that is the case. And what if it is any one of the thousands of other man made Gods than your version? Again you could be in big trouble.