• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nightclub/Dance Music

Hacker

:D Okay Djamila you got me into this music video phase(on the net), I thought that "you tube" was primarily for where your from, I didn't know it was like, universal if you know what I mean(yah DUH I know). Anyhow, I've been having some fun with this "you tube" lately. To answer your question, here's my favorite NEW dance song.:beach:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgtmETjMT7Y
I'll be back to post more.:run:

THis is my favorite shake your booty song.hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUPESjhOQg

Okay, this one is sort of a "closet" song but I can't help it it makes me want to MOVE, lol. And if I had a few drinks(when I was at the club), I wouldn't give a care and DANCE to this one, LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psr_gjHgpkQ

Ezzedean

tlcmel... dont worry.. that Timberlake track is sick.. you're not a dork for liking it. The beat is solid and he kept it simple lyrically but after a couple listens it's catchy.

Peace

Hacker

Ezzedean said:
tlcmel... dont worry.. that Timberlake track is sick.. you're not a dork for liking it. The beat is solid and he kept it simple lyrically but after a couple listens it's catchy.

Peace
lol, do you sick as in COOL?:p

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
tlcmel said:
LOL, why not.:shrug:

Well, I just turned 18, so I've actually never been to a club (yet). But I'm kind of into an industrial/gothic type of scene, so they'd be playing stuff like Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People and whatnot. I don't think anybody wants to see that.

And I'm sure everyone can guess what type of music they would play on 80's night.;)

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
Well, I just turned 18, so I've actually never been to a club (yet). But I'm kind of into an industrial/gothic type of scene, so they'd be playing stuff like Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People and whatnot. I don't think anybody wants to see that.

And I'm sure everyone can guess what type of music they would play on 80's night.;)
Gotcha!;)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
This is probably my favorite 80's song to dance to, though. Blondie rocks! My makeup teacher did her makeup back when she was famous! Did Duran Duran's too! Anyway, this is Blondie's Call Me. I just know I'm going to be rockin' out to this one in the clubs.

Hacker

zombieharlot said:
This is probably my favorite 80's song to dance to, though. Blondie rocks! My makeup teacher did her makeup back when she was famous! Did Duran Duran's too! Anyway, this is Blondie's Call Me. I just know I'm going to be rockin' out to this one in the clubs.
I like that song too, let's see if it's on your tube, BRB.:run: