• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ni hao RF

Manikios

Hello Religious Forums,
I'm abit new having been on a long time ago. A short bio of myself and where I am currently. I just about finished my bachelors program at a state uni and will be going to work on my masters in Clinical Counseling. I'm currently at a crisis home due to my parents not approving of my religious beliefs (Islam is the main issue). I speak/comprehend near fluent Chinese [Mandarin] with my weak spot being in written characters and mostly traditional at that and would classify my philosophy of Islam as Panentheistic Monism. I would like to work on understanding Arabic as the Qur'an was revealed in this to the Arab community, one of the 144,000 messangers it was sent to.

I'm a bit sick now and I'm always interested in what I can learn. zn-CH: Wo de xuexi zhongwen meishihou

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations. I have no idea what you said in your last sentence, and Google translate is even stumped. Perhaps you'll share.

Meanwhile, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hello Religious Forums,
I'm abit new having been on a long time ago. A short bio of myself and where I am currently. I just about finished my bachelors program at a state uni and will be going to work on my masters in Clinical Counseling. I'm currently at a crisis home due to my parents not approving of my religious beliefs (Islam is the main issue). I speak/comprehend near fluent Chinese [Mandarin] with my weak spot being in written characters and mostly traditional at that and would classify my philosophy of Islam as Panentheistic Monism. I would like to work on understanding Arabic as the Qur'an was revealed in this to the Arab community, one of the 144,000 messangers it was sent to.

I'm a bit sick now and I'm always interested in what I can learn. zn-CH: Wo de xuexi zhongwen meishihou

Hi, welcome, sit back and enjoy the ride

Greetings and salutations. I have no idea what you said in your last sentence, and Google translate is even stumped. Perhaps you'll share.

Meanwhile, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it.

I tried using deepl.com (usually works better than google translate) but it too failed

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Hello Religious Forums,

Ni Hao and welcome to RF

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You showed up just in time for the RF evening snack of dian xin....
th

Not in the pic, there's also quo tie, baozi & cong you bing.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello Religious Forums,

Welcome to RF, hope we can have a chat or two.

144,000 is interesting, it reverts to 9 in the old numerical system, so can have far reaching meanings.

Regards Tony