• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Playoffs

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
Well, I didn't do so well with my picks this year. I ended up about an .650 average. However!!! My two Super Bowl picks are still in the mix!

However, instead of beating Seattle, Chicago will have to beat the New Orleans Saints, and I believe they will.And, as I predicated at the beginning of the year, New England will beat the Colts. Then New England will crush the Bears 42 - 13. :)

My Picks:
NFL Predictions 2006-07 Season
New England 10-6
Miami 10-6
Buffalo 5-11
NYJ 4-12 (ops)

Baltimore 9-7
Pittsburg 9-7
Cincinnati 8-8
Cleveland 7-9

Indianapolis 13-3
Jacksonville 9-7
Tennessee 7-9
Houston 7-9

Denver 9-7
San Diego 8-8
Oakland 7-9 (lol)
Kansas City 6-10

New York Giants 9-7
Dallas 9-7
Philadelphia 8-8
Washington 8-8

Chicago 10-6
Minnesota 8-8
Green Bay 6-10
Detroit 5-11

Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 10-6
Tampa Bay 9-7
New Orleans 5-11 (ops)

Seattle 10-6
Arizona 9-7
St. Louis 6-10
San Francisco 6-10

AFC Playoffs
Denver beats Jacksonville
Miami beats Baltimore

Indianapolis beats Miami
New England beats Denver

New England beats Indianapolis

NFC Playoffs
Atlanta beats New York
Chicago beats Dallas

Chicago beats Carolina
Seattle beats Atlanta

Chicago beats Seattle

Super Bowl:New England beats Chicago

klubbhead024

Bears! I have a real problem when after a disaster like Katrina, rather then help the thousands who still need it, they go ahead and spend 200 million so a team can play football.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Radio Frequency X said:
Well, I didn't do so well with my picks this year. I ended up about an .650 average. However!!! My two Super Bowl picks are still in the mix!

However, instead of beating Seattle, Chicago will have to beat the New Orleans Saints, and I believe they will.And, as I predicated at the beginning of the year, New England will beat the Colts. Then New England will crush the Bears 42 - 13. :)

that is pretty impressive to have predicted so well. Is the Super bowl score revenge for 1985? I think the ghosts (I know they are not really all dead) of Jim McMahon, William Perry, Walter Payton, and Mike Singletary will guide the Bears to another super bowl victory over the pats.