• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

The Limits and infinitesimal numbers were invented by the fathers of Science like Newton and Leibniz. However, a hypothetical being from another star system could have developed more realistic mathematics [in my opinion the mathematics should be defined via numbers of our fingers and the actions (like adding) with them]. In this note, I am showing the paradox of the current version of ``highest mathematics''.
As a solution to the problems I present modifications of formulas "by hand":

Newton's Principia of Natural Philosophy Has no Sense : viXra_revA

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Math consisting only of arithmetic applied to counting numbers?
Dang, that eliminates a whole lotta useful math.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I notice this is too mad even for Vixra and has had to be published in a sort of ultra-loony, alternative vixra, if you can imagine such a thing. :confused:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Limits and infinitesimal numbers were invented by the fathers of Science like Newton and Leibniz. However, a hypothetical being from another star system could have developed more realistic mathematics [in my opinion the mathematics should be defined via numbers of our fingers and the actions (like adding) with them]. In this note, I am showing the paradox of the current version of ``highest mathematics''.

Number of fingers? Base 10 has-been used for thousands of years and is still the most common notation in maths

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Alas...

The brain-eating zombies must be out in overwhelming numbers...

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
101919375_10157488266918269_6826125333238906880_n.jpg

gnostic

The Lost One
That’s funny, but it also happened to be true for most creationists.
And I'll be using it on Creationists I encounter from now on, too
That picture was already meant for creationists, wasn’t it?

Someone wrote recently about me, who cannot tell who is joking or who is telling sarcasm. :oops:

I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic now. :shrug:

Oh! This is embarrassing. :oops: