• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newcomer

Patience

Let us dance with the wind and sing with the birds
Hello,

I came by this forum while searching "Messianic Judaism" and thought that this place might be interesting to look about in and read posts. So I decided to register.

I just thought I would introduce myself, and I look forward to reading others posts. :)

faisy423

Hi i am new in this forum basically i am the developer of myislamiapps and i want to advertise my site in this forum by participating your religious discussion . I hope you will welcome me. Thank you.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hi i am new in this forum basically i am the developer of myislamiapps and i want to advertise my site in this forum by participating your religious discussion . I hope you will welcome me. Thank you.

Hi faisy, please feel free to begin a thread in this section to introduce yourself, and so that we can welcome you individually. We certainly will welcome you for discussion. :)

Also, since you mentioned advertising your product, please make sure to read the forum rules, especially the part about advertising. If you have any questions about the rules, please start a thread in the Site Feedback area.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
All new members must pledge allegiance tot he Grand Flying Gander and afterwards sacrifice a chicken in honor of his name.

But that can be done later. howdy buddy and welcome to the forum :D.
Excuse my behavior, I am just one of the psychiatric care patients that just got loose.

Last edited: