• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newbieitus Vapidexia

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
:flower2: :hearts: :flower2:

Fine. How can I resist you when you're being so adorable like that?

Per the OP: I think it's the result of an exuberant ego, ready to change the world all by his or her lonesome with an idea truly believed to be unique and in it's infancy before a whole movement is created in it's thinker's name. I think such egoistic grasping is the very definition of a messiah complex.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Oh I remember the early days here... when I was young and dumb... now I'm older and just dim. :cool:

I think people get caught up in themselves and the power that is being able to share your views with an essentially captive audience. Some post, I'm sure, to show how faithful they are and to preach to the world. Some, to show off how smart or genuine they are.

And honestly there is such a backlog of threads on any given subject... I'm sure it must seem a better idea to start fresh than to drag up a thread that's been dead for several years.
But having a half dozen of the same thread active at the same time is ... :bonk:

wa:do