• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Hello everyone
I am a Quran only follower ( Quranist ) and would like to learn about other cultures and participate in discussions and i hope we can learn from each other and please excuse my English as i m not a native speaker

Shalom and welcome ... and be forewarned: I get really irritated with non-native-speakers whose English is gooder than mine.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Doesn't look like a Quran only website to me from these images Images from Hajj | Submission.org - Your best source for Submission (Islam) , and Quranism is structurally similar to theism or deism as we have different interpretations for Quran
There's clearly a distinction I am missing since another page on that site includes this statement that they follow the Quran "ALONE".

following Quran ALONE as the only valid and divine source of religious laws and guidance. Quran is our credential, and the only source of reference. We promote nothing but Quran and invite all readers to use Quran to verify whatever they read on the site.

About Us | Submission.org - Your best source for Submission (Islam)

There's clearly a distinction I am missing since another page on that site includes this statement that they follow the Quran "ALONE".

following Quran ALONE as the only valid and divine source of religious laws and guidance. Quran is our credential, and the only source of reference. We promote nothing but Quran and invite all readers to use Quran to verify whatever they read on the site.

About Us | Submission.org - Your best source for Submission (Islam)

I guess they reject hadiths ( or maybe just the ones that contradicts their interpretations ) but they preserve rituals done by traditionalists despite that they are not mentioned in the Quran, so for me they are not Quran alone followers but i guess there is a less strict definition they use

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I guess they reject hadiths ( or maybe just the ones that contradicts their interpretations ) but they preserve rituals done by traditionalists despite that they are not mentioned in the Quran, so for me they are not Quran alone followers but i guess there is a less strict definition they use
Thanks for the clarification. This is another example of how complex religion is.