• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newbie from Georgia

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Several peeps at another forum I frequent referred me here. They said it was a good resource, so here I am.:)

I grew up and am an active member in the Discples of Christ Church. During my school days, I studied many other religions and attended services at serveral churches to broaden my perspective, and I look forward to continuing that journey here.

robtex

Veteran Member
yeahh peeps!! what is a peep? Glad to have you here. Hope you find what you are looking for on here.

fromthe heart

Welcome CaptianXeroid....trust me there are some here who will broaden you prospectives...but in a nice way...Heehee:jiggy:

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
Welcome to Religious Forums, Cap'n--I know you are going to like it here.

P.S. Please don't ban me! I am an :162:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Woo, another one from Georgia! So there is more than one computer in the state!

Just kidding, just kidding. ;) Welcome to the forums, Captain Xeroid.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
retrorich said:
Welcome to Religious Forums, Cap'n--I know you are going to like it here.
P.S. Please don't ban me! I am an :162:
:biglaugh: Rich, Rich, Rich.....if I've told you once I've told you a thousand times...newbeetle.org didn't give me access to the big bad banning tool. I wouldn't ban you anyway....you're too much fun. Naplesbear on the other hand......:D

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Looks like I've got some reading to do to get up to speed with all the forums here.