• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, glad to have a debater.

Since you are new, make sure you read the rules here. Let me also explain about Dir areas (though you may read about them in the rules as well). If you are Christian you should probably go into your account profile and request access to the Abrahamic Dir if you already haven't. Its against the rules to debate in Dirs, and we strictly enforce that. Once you pick a Dir, you should not comment in Dirs of other groups since it causes debate there. The Christian Dir is for fellowship only, so we don't let just anybody comment in the Dir.

For debates there are areas marked Debate. We (currently) don't allow denunciations such as calling names, calling others liars or anything that goes against the forum mission statement.

Have fun.

Woodmangler

It's My Birthday!
So are you a church goer, are you here to fulfil the great commission and rescue wretched atheists like me? Whatever, dive in and have fun! :)
I can't rescue anyone, especially if they aren't interested. I can talk about things as I see them and folks will either listen, or not. Talking with folks is usually interesting, sometimes enlightening (for me & hopefully for others), and often entertaining (in a good way)...

The Holy Bottom Burp

I can't rescue anyone, especially if they aren't interested. I can talk about things as I see them and folks will either listen, or not. Talking with folks is usually interesting, sometimes enlightening (for me & hopefully for others), and often entertaining (in a good way)...
I pretty much feel the same way, we may occasionally butt heads on the forum but in a friendly way. ;)

Woodmangler

It's My Birthday!
So what sorts of topics are you interested in debating?
I like to hear why people have made the religious choices they have. I like to hear how they've formed their view of the world and their role in it. So much more. I like a challenge. I like to have my faith and beliefs challenged. These things are useful and beneficial to my faith, but moreover, I hope they are helpful to those who have questions.