• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New

DavidFirth

If it doesn't include bacon, it means that his addiction is finally being overcome.
lookaround.gif

I have high hopes, but its a killer of an addiction to kick!

Here, let me offer you something healthy before he drowns you in sugary calories or bacon fat.....
lmfao.gif

images

Welcome!

I absolutely love bacon! That looks good, too. Thanks.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I'm hungry now!

David! Walk away from the bacon......! before its too late.....

images

Its a gateway food that leads to more dangerous addictions. :eek:

Revoltingest has had a massive relapse.....although, come to think of it.....he wasn't attending any Bacon Anonymous meetings....:p

DavidFirth

Is that the Forth Rail Bridge?
If so, which side of it are you on?

And welcome!

Yes, it is. I'm in the US now but I'm originally from Crossmichael Parish in the southwest of Scotland.

I've lived most of my life in the States.

Are you also a Scot?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yes, it is. I'm in the US now but I'm originally from Crossmichael Parish in the southwest of Scotland.

Are you also a Scot?

Nah! Born in Newcastle.... a Geordie, known in England as a Scot with his brains bashed out. !! :D
Now in Kent UK, me. :)

I almost feel slightly envious of the Scots just now. After all, we haven't got a Nessie, a decent leader, some space to breath in or any truly cohesive level of togetherness.

DavidFirth

Nah! Born in Newcastle.... a Geordie, known in England as a Scot with his brains bashed out. !! :D
Now in Kent UK, me. :)

I almost feel slightly envious of the Scots just now. After all, we haven't got a Nessie, a decent leader, some space to breath in or any truly cohesive level of togetherness.

Newcastle-upon-Tyne? Never been there but I heard it is a cool place.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Are you also a Scot?

Hello again David........Me Mam's a wee Scot....born in Edinburgh.
128fs318181.gif

I once worked with a Scotsman who came to Australia at the age of 7...never lost his Scottish accent.
My mother's Scottish friends were fairly understandable.....unless they came from Glasgow.....
89.gif
LOL

DavidFirth

Hello again David........Me Mam's a wee Scot....born in Edinburgh.
128fs318181.gif

I once worked with a Scotsman who came to Australia at the age of 7...never lost his Scottish accent.
My mother's Scottish friends were fairly understandable.....unless they came from Glasgow.....
89.gif
LOL

I came to the US very young and have totally lost my accent - if I ever really had one. lol

But I do love my birthplace and I LOVE SCOTLAND! William Wallace all the way!