• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New

sovietchild

What to expect here?

Nothing but love.

Welcome to the forums.

wordcloud_welcome_heart_1_196387.jpg

Hi. I'm new. Nice looking site. What to expect here?
Lots of berkley style liberals, a handful of hard line creationists, some pretty middle of the road hindus and budhists, a few atheists that try to act as the voice of reason, and one super intelligent, good looking and charismatic Satanist.

DavidFirth

Lots of berkley style liberals, a handful of hard line creationists, some pretty middle of the road hindus and budhists, a few atheists that try to act as the voice of reason, and one super intelligent, good looking and charismatic Satanist.

:D

From what I've seen so far that sounds about right.

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
There seems to be many Satanists here. Why do you follow him, if I may ask?

There are different ways of looking at who Satan is. To me, Satan is a symbol for individualism, knowledge and pleasure. I believe those are important aspects of living life to the fullest and achieving happiness. Satan is the embodiment of human nature, and all forms of Satanism do strive to encourage natural human behavior and the discovery of oneself. This includes Luciferianism and Setianism.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
You can expect a man named Revoltingest to come along and offer you some food.

Nothing wrong with that. I like food

If it doesn't include bacon, it means that his addiction is finally being overcome.
lookaround.gif

I have high hopes, but its a killer of an addiction to kick!

Here, let me offer you something healthy before he drowns you in sugary calories or bacon fat.....
lmfao.gif

images

Welcome!